Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
He Who Touches Himself
6,620 Posts
Had a D&D on my first 600 and I loved it to death!!! Now I have a Micron and I wouldn't aprt with it for anything.

·
Registered
84 Posts
there's a Triumph with D&D on it round here. Way loud and sounds like sh*t!! I have Akra on my 600. Race can. I swear by it. RS3 sounds and looks FINE as well.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I've had mine for a year. The damn thing is extremely loud. Overall I would say I like it, but sometimes it does get a little annoying.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Garbage.

Everytime I see a D&D on the street I feel obligated to point and laugh.

·
Registered
5 Posts
wow....d and d is the worst pipe ever made!!!!!!!!!!!! i have the triangler carbon fiber yosh.... i would never change that.... i get so many complaments on the way it looks and sounds....also i made it a high rise looks super sweet

·
Registered
367 Posts
I have both a D and D and a yosh RS3. I like the D and D in the city that way I have less of a chance of getting ran over. The yosh is used for highway riding or long hauls so I dont annoy the other riders.

·
Registered
854 Posts
I have had d & d and TBR and the d & d is better. Very loud! I like it loud so people will hear me because drivers dont pay us that much attention. Very good saftey measure...

·
Registered
169 Posts
I like my d and d. When this subject comes up alot of guys on here clown on the d and d. To each his own. If you buy one be prepaired, it is very loud.

·
Registered
391 Posts
fisrt if u have a 1000 they sound like shit like eveyone else said all they do is make noise with no performance they r a cheaper pipe and they look cheap as well it all depends on what u r looking for out of the pipe i personally hate d&d yosh or tyforce full system is the way to go

1 - 20 of 91 Posts