Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my PCII and K&N filter from these people the other day. I must say they gave me wonderful customer service. The chap updated me on almost daily basis using AOL instant massenger about the progress of my order and after I had received the items he asked me about the first impressions. It was always helpful to know that the seller was always there online and in case of any problem could be contacted immediately on AOL instant massenger. Well done Cyclemall.net, highly recommended. Now about my bike, it's got a flat rear tyre! I've really had interesting time with this Michelin Pilot Race. I bought it for only GBP 60 (less than half of retail price) from a guy in Finchley, it had a puncture in first 50 miles, skidded and caused about GBP 500 worth of damage and now that it started sticking really like the proverbial excrement in this hot weather, it's gone flat again. I want to get rid of it but its got good 1000 miles left in it and the front is also in good shape. Don't know what to do. I am riding my Bandit 1200 these days. It's up for sale so I might as well enjoy doing 100mph at 4000 revs/pm till it lasts

Raz

·
Registered
982 Posts
Well I ordered my PC from them a little while back, and there service wasn't that good. It took them a week before it was even in the mail, and when I called they really didn't want to help me out too much, it seemed. They were probably very busy due to their $210 PC sale. Perhaps that was the reason for the service. I wouldn't NOT recommend them, but their is two sides to every story. I got the PC in two weeks when it should have only taken about 3 or 4 days. Wasn't riding season, so it didn't bother me that much.

·
Registered
7,769 Posts
Iordered from Cyclemall and I got a good price and decent service.

But, Cyclemall has been known to be a little shady. They have pulled some unethical business practices. The incidents were bad enough, the admin of this board will not put a Cyclemall ad up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts