Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Professional Baby Maker
17,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or should this guy just shut up and play. He's the QB, supposedly a leader for this team, yet here he is bitching about how his relationship with the coach is not good and how they shopped him around. :crying :dissapointed The NFL is a business, get used to it...you will be shopped around and there might even be a day you get cut or ride the bench. If anything he should use this to light a fire under himself and say "damn what is the new coach looking for? Let me prove it to him that I'm the franchise QB" instead of wallowing in his self-pity.

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Agreed, love to have him play in Denver, but I wouldn't want his kind of a whinny, spoiled brat attitude. He can fuck off if he keeps it up, we'll just go and find ourselves a better QB. However, there have been too many changes in Denver and it's starting to really fuck up my team!!!:cursing

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Isnt he having like hip surgery or something?

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Devil's advocate: Who the fuck is this new coach and what the fuck has he done? Nothing. Nadda. Zilch. For him to come in and upset what was a good thing Denver had going was just plain stupid. Cutler is the best thing that team has had going for them in quite a few years and he was their future. For those that say he hasn't done anything read a paper and look at some stats. He was a pro bowl QB for christ sake. This new coach is just yet another in the many soon-to-be New England washout assistant coaches to try to run with the big dogs. You all say Cutler is immature and I ask how you would handle it and I doubt it would be any better. One day he's being praised as the future of a franchise (rightly so) and then the next day a 32 year old kid shows up and starts puffing his chest out and throwing his weight around to prove he's in charge and the first thing he does before the plane even touches down in the state of Colorado is alienate the ONLY person he can't alienate. That my friends is pure stupidity. Cutler's reactions to so fucked up stupid rookie head coach actions is understandable. n00b head coach man is WAY the fuck out of line and never even fessed up to his mistake and tried to get Cutler on the same page. He basically told Cutler to deal with it or hit the road and that's not going to prove shit but what an idiot this guy is.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Agreed, love to have him play in Denver, but I wouldn't want his kind of a whinny, spoiled brat attitude. He can fuck off if he keeps it up, we'll just go and find ourselves a better QB. However, there have been too many changes in Denver and it's starting to really fuck up my team!!!:cursing
Really? A better QB? Who? Where? Chris Simms? Haha.... good one. Oh, by the way... they paid that no talent douche 3x more then their pro-bowl franchise QB. Cutler as reasons to be upset.

·
Professional Baby Maker
17,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
was wondering how long it'd take you to pop in Jer :cheers

Granted the coach might've been out of line. I do agree the coach is an idiot for alienating him and when they did have the sit down meeting it was "I"m the coach, this is how it is, sorry." at least that's what is being reported out there. But as the franchise QB, leader of the team, face of the new young QBs...he just needs to get over it and play. Do his talking on the field. Quit his whining and just play...I know a LOT of teams would love to have a QB of his caliber (Please SF make a trade for him) but do you really want your franchise QB whining? What about when a WR gets let go now? Or a good friend on the team? Is he going to whine and pout then too? It's a slippery slope and if he doesn't correct it soon, he can get branded as such and that notoriety will still with him throughout his career.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Cutler is good don't get me wrong, but he needs to carry himself as a professional. It's not like they said they were going to bench him. Even if he was traded he'd still be getting paid. Potentially more since he is a Pro Bowl QB. I agree that this should be the thing that lights the fire under his ass. Whether he likes it or not McDaniels is the Boss, he should just STFU and play. I just hate to see a professional act like this.

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
Welcome to the NFL. It sucks but this is the way that is has become. I also feel the coach was out of line and Cutler is right to want out (Jerry Jones if you are reading this call Denver) as is says that your coach does not have faith in you as a team leader.

·
Banned
3,384 Posts
Bowlen and McD are the ones to blame not Cutler. Cutler is a great young QB and deserves better then to try and be traded for garbage like Matt fucking Cassel

·
Professional Baby Maker
17,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have no idea why KC wanted Cassel. A one year starter who never was good enough to start in college or his first few years in the NFL. IMO, he was placed on an undefeated (regular season at least) team and that is why he did so well. Plus, KC has Tyler Thigpen who I think can be a decent QB.

·
Premium Member
5,034 Posts
Devil's advocate: Who the fuck is this new coach and what the fuck has he done? Nothing. Nadda. Zilch. For him to come in and upset what was a good thing Denver had going was just plain stupid. Cutler is the best thing that team has had going for them in quite a few years and he was their future. For those that say he hasn't done anything read a paper and look at some stats. He was a pro bowl QB for christ sake. This new coach is just yet another in the many soon-to-be New England washout assistant coaches to try to run with the big dogs. You all say Cutler is immature and I ask how you would handle it and I doubt it would be any better. One day he's being praised as the future of a franchise (rightly so) and then the next day a 32 year old kid shows up and starts puffing his chest out and throwing his weight around to prove he's in charge and the first thing he does before the plane even touches down in the state of Colorado is alienate the ONLY person he can't alienate. That my friends is pure stupidity. Cutler's reactions to so fucked up stupid rookie head coach actions is understandable. n00b head coach man is WAY the fuck out of line and never even fessed up to his mistake and tried to get Cutler on the same page. He basically told Cutler to deal with it or hit the road and that's not going to prove shit but what an idiot this guy is.
Really? A better QB? Who? Where? Chris Simms? Haha.... good one. Oh, by the way... they paid that no talent douche 3x more then their pro-bowl franchise QB. Cutler as reasons to be upset.
You left nothing for me to say:cheers

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,544 Posts
jer,

how about a philly/denver trade

you give us cutler and bdawk, and you get mcnabb deal?

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
No deal! How 'bout we keep both? Even though I LOVE Mcnabb even when Philly fans gave up on him.

·
Banned
3,384 Posts
I would trade Cutler for Adrian Peterson or Matt Ryan/Turner+ a pick

those are the only two trades I can think of that I would be semi happy with but they will never happen. Mcdaniels will probably let Cutler go for some scrub and a 3rd or 4th :banghead

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,544 Posts
No deal! How 'bout we keep both? Even though I LOVE Mcnabb even when Philly fans gave up on him.

he is very difficult to watch some times. You never know what #5 shows up each sunday. Great skills, but poor decision making (although I guess the coaching staff is just as much to blame)

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
he is very difficult to watch some times. You never know what #5 shows up each sunday. Great skills, but poor decision making (although I guess the coaching staff is just as much to blame)
The funny thing is the fans hated #5 since the day he was drafted. He's one of the better QB's in the league even today with the right coaching staff behind him. I was one of the few people still singing his praises even during the first half of the game he got benched. Then he came back the next game and made me look like a genius. He had the tools to be one of the league's greats but his good years were all pissed away by bad coaching and decision making.

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
I would trade Cutler for Adrian Peterson or Matt Ryan/Turner+ a pick

those are the only two trades I can think of that I would be semi happy with but they will never happen. Mcdaniels will probably let Cutler go for some scrub and a 3rd or 4th :banghead
Adrian Peterson is NOT going to get traded. If anything, before his contact is up, he will end up being one of the, if not the highest paid runningback in the league with the Vikings.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts