Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Hell yes. Let's not forget that Jay was playing with undiagnosed diabetes and he's already making better decisions and when he does decide the ball speed is there now. There's a nice write up on Cutler at ESPN.com here from an interview with the San Diego Charger's defensive coordinator. He speaks very candidly about how much of a force Cutler will be in the NFL and how scared he is. Not to mention it's going to be another running back by commitee season with a couple looking at 1k yds once again. I can't wait for MNF on the 8th.

·
Banned
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we are STACKED at RB. Torain,Selvin,Andre Hall and now Aldridge. Eddie Royal is coming along nicely as well, and our O Line is shaping up to be one of the biggest and most talented in the league. And like you said, Cutler was not even 100% last year and he still put up top 10 #'s.

Sure is a great time to be a Bronco fan

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Yep, I'm feelin it already this season. We get that linebacker situation figured out and see you in Tampa in February.

·
Banned
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, I'm feelin it already this season. We get that linebacker situation figured out and see you in Tampa in February.
I realize Shanny is trying to rebuild and is aiming is focus towards young guys but honestly I think we should have picked up Zach Thomas. With Lynch gone and some ???'s with our LB core I think we really could have used him. DJ, Zach and Webster would have been a solid core IMO. Either way I think we will be solid. Dwayne Robertson at DT with Evis to his right will be scary, also Jack Williams taking the place of Foxworth will be something to watch.

I am so fucking excited for this season :punk:punk:punk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts