Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does someone have or can someone make me a PCII map for my 98 GSXR750 w/ the following mods:
~Slip on RS-3 Ti
~TRE Mod

I am waiting on the damn UPS man right now to drop off the unit and I know the base map won't do me right. Help me out guyz! I definitely appreciate it

Also, I'll be moving to a full (yosh) sys next month, so I might need another.

Thanks,

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Hammer 4:
You can get several maps on Dynojet powercomanders website..I'm sure the addy will acompany your PC II..
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I thought about that, but I didn't think they would have a map to take into account for the TRE.

·
Registered
16,168 Posts
I don't know for sure, but it shouldn't affect it..I had the TRE and a PCII when we loaded the map..it ran fine..sorry I don't have the website addy for ya...but, when ya get the PCII, try it..if it works..all the better..

·
Registered
337 Posts
The TRE mod shouldnt affect the map. Try the dynojet map first and see. I had a 99 750 with almost the same mods except the TRE and the map was right on. I have an 02 1000 now and Im runing the 1000 map from Dynojet for my mods minus the TRE and it screams. Save your bucks and get a custom map made on a dyno. Thats where the horses hide!!!!!!

Tater

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay, it's here. Damn, UPS is SLOW. But anyway, I've downloaded a map off of dynojet's website (M302-009) and I hope this does the trick. I guess I'll have to wait for my roommate to get home and gank his laptop to load the map due to the PC's need for a power source from the bike (i think). [I ordered the 9 volt adaptor but it hasn't arrived yet.]Let me know if you guyz think this map will do it for me.
or

Thanks

[ 07-22-2002, 05:57 PM: Message edited by: BigBro007 ]

·
Banned
6,048 Posts
i tried that map, but my fav sofar is the 007 (without timing advance)....

it helped iron-ot my lurching (along with as few other fixes....)

scott

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by eSeMeS750WX:
i tried that map, but my fav sofar is the 007 (without timing advance)....

it helped iron-ot my lurching (along with as few other fixes....)

scott
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">you know, it thought about going to that map or the 004, but was unsure where to start. Did you by chance modify the 007 at all? I would like to custom map the PCII but I don't understand the "aap", "timing table", and other stuff yet. If you have any hints or tips, let me know.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,263 Posts
You really need to get on a dyno to make a custom map...

John

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by GSXR-Freak:
You really need to get on a dyno to make a custom map...

John
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">oh...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts