Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I don't have any money, and I want a bike! Here's my plan:

I'm gonna become a can bum, ad get all the aluminum cans I can find. Then I'mm use my microwave to melt them down. I can make a formpour the aluminum into out of wood from all the desks here. Then I will put 5 hamsters in one of thos e wheels for an engine. I havent really figured out the wheels and suspension yet, but I'm thinking along the lines of inflating something, as in air ride shocks!

What do you think?

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts
Rats are always faster than hamsters, dude. More torque!

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
I would recommend cats as the ultimate in performance for this kind of engine on your budget. Ask at your local Chinese restaurant, they may have a few spare.

Cats are the equivalent to a 2 stroke engine though, you may suffer an engine seizure when all the cats stop simultaneously to wash themselves, always cover your clutch.

·
Registered
5,107 Posts
Whatever animal you choose to use as propulsion, make sure you feed them some crack. It will really get you going, kinda like a nitrous shot!

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
How do you make a cat woof?

Douse it with gasoline and throw it in the fireplace.

-Thanks to this months maxim...

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
you put a cat in for an engine and everyone is going to call your bike a pussy!

·
Registered
26,441 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by G-FORCE:
you put a cat in for an engine and everyone is going to call your bike a pussy!<hr></blockquote>

I agree. Also cats scare easily, so you won't be much of a threat to most people either.

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
I think armadillos are a little over engineered for our purposes, think of the unsprung weight with all that armour, handling would be terrible

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm thinking of maybe maikng this a twin, a rat in one wheel with a cat in another wheel behind it! Like sequential turbos

1 - 11 of 11 Posts