Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone else think these two fighters are more exciting to watch then anyone besides GSP in the UFC? I do, I think Cung Le would dominate Anderson and I think Fedor would dominate the entire LHW and HW division. Make it happen Dana

·
Registered
72 Posts
Cung Le hasn't beat anyone really significant, Anderson Silva on the other hand has.
Anderson bigger
Anderson younger
Anderson more experienced
Anderson stronger
Anderson reach

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
Cung Le isnt impressive IMO. In K1 he was kewl to watch, but against any reputable MMA fighter he would get owned.

The Mike Brown Uriah Fabre fight last night was exciting:punk

·
Banned
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cung Le hasn't beat anyone really significant, Anderson Silva on the other hand has.
Anderson bigger
Anderson younger
Anderson more experienced
Anderson stronger
Anderson reach
I think Cung Le is stronger,faster and smarter. He hasn't really been tested I will give you that , but if he comes to the UFC he will be a contender

·
Banned
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cung Le isnt impressive IMO. In K1 he was kewl to watch, but against any reputable MMA fighter he would get owned.

The Mike Brown Uriah Fabre fight last night was exciting:punk
I thought the entire card was exciting. Jose Aldo is insane. Also the Jorgenson/Banuelos fight was amazing but the decision was horseshit

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
I didnt catch the whole card unfortunatly...I'm sure it will be replayed during the week. The last opponent I've seen Cung Le fight was Frank Shamrock..he didnt look that spectacular...I think hes a lot of show and thats about it. Plus Frank Shamrock is just as washed up as his bro.

His height also puts him at a big disadvantage against Anderson Silva

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
oh my god, Fedor is so over rated.
This is official:

You will never gain back any credibility in this MMA forum until you say something that makes sense....:lmao

jk

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Cung le is a knockout monster. He will either knock you our or break your arm with kicks. Would he beat Silva....Good fight, I have no idea who has the edge there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts