Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
kneedragnK6 said:
Just wondering if anyone else makes them in black, CRG only has them in gold and grey, and im looking for black but want the exact same look asthe crg shorty....thanks

Pazzo's. Order from MotoMummy. They are basically the same shape, come in alot more color combinations, and a cheaper as well. Here's mine, I got black with the red adjuster. Shorty brake and regular clutch.

http://www.motomummy.com/pazzo.html

Attachments

·
Registered
402 Posts
Go with the Pazzo's...cheaper and a nicer lever in my opinion

oh and go to MotoMummy for them

·
Registered
551 Posts
SPL170db said:
Pazzo's. Order from MotoMummy. They are basically the same shape, come in alot more color combinations, and a cheaper as well. Here's mine, I got black with the red adjuster. Shorty brake and regular clutch.

this is off topic but where did u get those carbon fiber pieces?

·
Registered
267 Posts
I have the black CRG's with red adjusters but...If I knew about Pazzo's I would have ordered them instead and save some money for almost the same product.

Attachments

·
Registered
267 Posts
You can order from the suzuki website. It's all there if not check with a local suzuki stealership.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
SPL170db said:

hell, that looked soooo sweet on your bike so sorry me to copy you SPL170db, i ordered the same levers as you on motomummy.com:D looking forward to get them:punk

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
you should get the levers quickly as they are all in stock. The thing we get complimented the most on is that the perch is black which makes a huge difference. crg's can't be anodized black due to how that perch is made. That's one of the other few differences in the levers and it stands out the most in the black levers

·
Loves MASSIVE CASCADES of jizz on his face
5,361 Posts
Do the Pazzo's come with the folding lever option like the CRG's?

·
Loves MASSIVE CASCADES of jizz on his face
5,361 Posts
I just received my black Pazzo levers from Motomummy (great price BTW!) and had the stockers swapped out in ten minutes. Brake side feels great, however I have noticed that the inner, perch side of the clutch lever contacts the left switch housing at full pull. Lever adjustment doesn't affect this. The clutch engages and releases normally, but is this something I should be concerned about? The levers are the proper ones for my bike, 2006 G1K.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.