Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
14,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone running the CRG lever for their clutch on the 051K?

If so are they any issues with the clutch interlock? Did you keep it or remove it?

Thanks

·
Registered
466 Posts
the crg clutch for the k5 is not out yet. I e-mailed them to check about a week ago.

·
Registered
466 Posts
that did it to me too! Got me all hard for the CRG only to find out it's not avail yet.

·
Registered
203 Posts
actually there is an alternative. crg has a complete clutch replacement. It's pretty cool. costs a bit more but it looks awesome. you can attach any of crg's levers to it. i have it on my 1k5. let me know if any of you are interested.

·
4-gear fast guy
258 Posts
I understand that CRG initially released a clutch lever for the '05 but had to recall them due to design problems.

·
Banned
14,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
actually there is an alternative. crg has a complete clutch replacement. It's pretty cool. costs a bit more but it looks awesome. you can attach any of crg's levers to it. i have it on my 1k5. let me know if any of you are interested.
Yes I am.

Do you have a pic or link to it on the web?

Thanks

·
Banned
14,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
414 Posts
That's pretty sweet -- looks expensive though... the Pazzo set is going to be like $150 (for both levers) and they come in an array of colors.

·
Banned
14,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have knee draggers getting me a price for the full lever setup. CRG calls it a lever/perch.

I will post it up when I return thier call tommorow.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Awww yes! I can do that. This damn forum is causing me financial nightmares. Just when I think I can't find something I want for this K5, some other crazy fool shows me what I should get. Take it as a compliment fellas!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hit up motomummy.com I got my brake through a group buy a while back and I know a few people backed out and hes trying to get rid of them at the group buy price. I also just ordered that clutch lever through them too but Im not at liberty to give out the price. HEHEHE
Oh yeah if he isn't the lowest find it cheaper and he'll price match hes a good guy.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Hit up motomummy.com I got my brake through a group buy a while back and I know a few people backed out and hes trying to get rid of them at the group buy price. I also just ordered that clutch lever through them too but Im not at liberty to give out the price. HEHEHE
Oh yeah if he isn't the lowest find it cheaper and he'll price match hes a good guy.
I am following in your footsteps.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts