Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,897 Posts
Geez people...when you see brake lights, STOP!!

·
Registered
920 Posts
I hope everybody came out ok.

However.....
thats 170 south here in LA. I would not want to be in that mess. 85% of them dont even have insurance

·
I Duplicate EVERY Thread!!
6,982 Posts
is that during a winter storm and like car after car keeps on slipping and wrecks into the other. LIke while the cars are on the side, more cars have idiots that didn;t poay attention and looking elsewhwrere and hit others?

I saw this a while back...

EDIT: Nevermind, this is a new one.... Dayum... I'd plan on getting out of the fukking cars. Fuk that shit. Get on the other side of the center guard...Or drive your ass to the other shoulder....

·
Registered
1,325 Posts

However.....
thats 170 south here in LA. I would not want to be in that mess. 85% of them dont even have insurance
That's crazy.. in canada insurance is manditory if you want to drive on the road. If you're caught without it, it's a $5k fine and you basically will never get insured, thus losing your license.

·
Registered
12,817 Posts

However.....
That's crazy.. in canada insurance is manditory if you want to drive on the road. If you're caught without it, it's a $5k fine and you basically will never get insured, thus losing your license.
Insurance is required here too but the penalties are nothing so assholes just don't get it.

My friends sister has a '68 Mustang and they only have liability and PIP b/c of how old it is. She's been hit twice by uninsured motorists and she never got a penny.

·
Registered
644 Posts
YEah....what a mess.....I know where I wouldn't be riding.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
With so many people uninsured, I wouldn't ride on the road, that's unbelievable. Over here, you get a ban, £5k fine and if you get caught again driving on a ban or with no insurance, you go to prison. Insane that so many people didn't have insurance.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
holy fuck !! that mustang nailed the van at highspeed !!! never braked or nothing !!!
The van was stopped in the road w/o hazard lights on and no brake lights... didn't look like there was anyone infront of it either ...

·
Registered
920 Posts
The van was stopped in the road w/o hazard lights on and no brake lights... didn't look like there was anyone infront of it either ...

man you have got to be blind ( which is totaly fine btw with California DMV as long as you have your eye sight dog with you to legaly get your DL
) to NOT see all those cones and hazard signs infront of you

·
Registered
95 Posts
ok that one was good but you guys have to click on the video called "kicked in the nuts" I guess its a TV show I never heard of but some carrot top wanna be asshole just goes around and kicks guys in the nuts. Its funny as hell but its a good way to get your ass kicked.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
bumper cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts