Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry -- CRAZY FUCKIN' BRITS!!!! I think they want to die..........

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, and test or no test, take it to the track for Christs sake. One of those guys was even wearing shorts. Geesus.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Oh, and test or no test, take it to the track for Christs sake. One of those guys was even wearing shorts. Geesus.
I think you should watch the video again, the guy in the shorts is the rder that went down at the end and at the time when he was wearing shorts he was not riding. I agree they are mad but fucking good at the same time.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yah, no doubt they are good riders. I was a crazy-ass rider like that at one point, but I'm older and wiser now -- I'm also married and thinking about a first child... that'll slow you down quicker than anything.

·
Registered
42 Posts
That used to be my commute to work...(sigh)
Till I had my big crash.

Be back on next year though dammit!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I totally agree about takin' it to the track... I have done tons of track days in the past, and in fact I'm looking at buying a used race bike (GSXR 600) just for that purpose. I'll do track days here and there with my new 1000, but man I'd hate to go down on it, and I really tend to push it at the track. You're lucky you live where you do -- the track days here in the NW are few and far between unless you want to travel. Weather sucks too. Guess I'll just have to keep a bunch of MotoGP on the Tivo and keep dreamin'.

CD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts