Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
loves oldgixxer and Anthony D
12,611 Posts
Aww man, I get more and more pissed off every time I watch that video.

1. Cause of the fuckin squids in the video...Welcome to Long Island New York...home of the guido, juicehead, squids that ride in sweats and tank tops. Stupid fucks are why I get chased by the pigs every weekend.

2. Cause of the damn pigs in the video...there is a guy laying injured on the street, and this loud mouth prick is talking shit...kill yourself officer. He is the prime example of a guy that got beat up in highschool every day, so he taked the police test, gets his badge and gun, and talks shit and points fingers at people...fuckin power trip mother fucker. if he was to get shot and killed tomorrow, i would go piss on his grave.

·
loves oldgixxer and Anthony D
12,611 Posts
punkadilly said:
Hey, that's on a stunt video . . . it's pretty old. I can't remember which vid it was though :scratch
Wow...guess I'm totally out of the loop...I need a drink real bad..another hour till cocktail hour at the wedding :wait

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Chriscrct said:
That cop was PISSED!!! was pretty funny how "every bike he comes across, on his post is getting fuckin' impoundid"... Fuck that guy...

Was the dude that came up from behind skiching?
its looks like he fell off the bike and was being dragged by the bike

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Chriscrct said:
Was the dude that came up from behind skiching?
i just watched the vid like couple of more times and the kid says i was skiching and he did a endo . and the other kid says i got it on tape so the guy who had the tattoo on his back was the one skiching..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.