Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im a BMW tech in Houston and was at some training this week with a guy from florida and he showed me these pics from his shop....said the guy walked away from the wreck and was in the dealer the next week buying the same car....lol

...and yes that the new V10 500hp M5

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
snowromance said:
dang what happened
supposedly rolled it at 100+ mph, keep in mind this car will run 180 plus un-restricted

heres another, i screwed up the first post

·
Registered
402 Posts
Damn that suck...thats one of my favorite cars too...i used to work for BMW and loved driving them things, i guess he didn't know what kinda power he had

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ScratchmasterJ said:
Yeah... a freaking cliff in Houston, TX???? :wtf
like i said the car was from somewhere in north florida...not from TX, but really it does not matter where the hell ur from if u roll a 4000lb car at over 100+mph major damage of that sort is inevetable...

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
I say good for him! I've thrown a few into the weeds in my lifetime and they were all while I was out there having a good old time. None of mine were new Bimmers, but at least it died doing what it was meant to do.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
easter bunny said:
I say good for him! I've thrown a few into the weeds in my lifetime and they were all while I was out there having a good old time. None of mine were new Bimmers, but at least it died doing what it was meant to do.
good for him? I've totaled one cage and am not proud of it one bit, and after i broadsided the 2 huge oak trees right next to each other I was having anything but "a good old time"....and if it was a new M5 i would just feel like an asshole

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Chillywater said:
good for him? I've totaled one cage and am not proud of it one bit, and after i broadsided the 2 huge oak trees right next to each other I was having anything but "a good old time"....and if it was a new M5 i would just feel like an asshole
then buy a toyota yaris and put a 35mph governor on it. I'm not proud that I've written off 3 or 4 cars, but it's not like I did it on purpose. sometimes you're having fun and you run outta talent. every time you take your bike out of the garage you take the risk of throwing it down the road - this was no different.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.