Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
The rider at the cemetary got to me a bit ...

Good job and great selection on the song !

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Damn, awesome job on the video. Excelent song selection. Video made me tear up a little but then reading the rest of the posts so far made it even worse.

that rider, is me....looking at my fathers grave.
I live in WI and the number of people that wear absolutly no gear is numbing, I wish it would be possible to take what you have done here and make it a TV commercial or something like that to hit more of the broad base.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Excellent job man. I agree with wingnutsgsxr. Wish there was a way to make more people see it, open their eyes and start wearing their gear.

Sorry about your dad, bro...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yea great vid, when my friend next comes over here I will make him watch it before he buys a bike, open his eyes about the dangers...

Very sorry to hear about your dad aswell.

R.I.P

·
He Who Touches Himself
6,620 Posts
That really moved me......

Makes you kinda look a life in a different way. What's with the bike that was embedded in the side of the SUV? Who sings that song?

Good job CSJunemann!

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
You did a tremendous job on this vid. It reminds me somewhat of the vids of Katie Ashton who was killed last August. That one had an effect on me, too......cuts into your soul, ya know. I would ask that the mods pin this up in the Starting Line forum or somewhere. I WILL share this with others. And people, please wear your gear and preach that gospel to all the other riders.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Excellent Video! Kinda gets you right in the chest. My Condolences. I will pass this vid on.

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
Who sings that song?
Johnny Cash's cover of the Nine Inch Nail's "Hurt".

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanx for all the replies, I wouldnt mind it being up in the starting forum(if someone couls help with the bandwidth hehe)

I made it this morning, and I still tear up everytime i watch it. Its a lil tough to watch.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Excellent Vid....that one got to me.
Makes u think about all the times you took that chance on your bike...
What could have happened.

Sorry about your dad, dude.
Great vid and Song.
Thanks.
Later

1 - 20 of 56 Posts