Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking into buying a crash cage, being that I ride this bike and don't truck it everywhere I don't want some big bulky pig that I will destroy my knees on. I really like the Sick Innovations piece but can't seem to find one that actually fits my bike (K3 600). Anybody using this style bike and what are you using?

·
Rectally Assaulted on a Regular Basis
1,147 Posts
Freestyle inginutity makes a decent cage if your just looking for extra protections and are not lot stunting. you can find them on E-may all day long. Sick innovations should have one, if not on there website just give Ian a call and he will tell you!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, it will be being lot stunted a bit, I fully intend on using this cage for it's intended purpose, just learning.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man, I'll look into that as well!

·
Rectally Assaulted on a Regular Basis
1,147 Posts
+1 on Impaktech, i just picked one of these up and it awesome but its a little bulkier than the rest. If your gonna eventually hit the lot this cage and sub cage are second to none for the gsxr.

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
^ funny you say that. the imaktech has a steel plate and upper brace that butts up against it.. and even still when i swapped out my 750 motor for a 600 .. the forward mount on the right side of the 750 was mashed about 1-2mm in. not a huge deal but worth mentioning

·
Registered
331 Posts
I had a Freestyle Ingenuity cage on my K7 600 for the entire time I had the bike. It was great, and protected the bike well. It can also serve as a goofy footrest when you are just out dickin' around. :lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
kay7six00
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing