Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This fella has been trying to sell this bike (or not) for over two years now. Don't bother trying to buy just the solo cap, already tried! Price is on the high side, but not by much. I bet the solo cap could be flipped on ebay fast to recoup some of the cost.

I'm not in the market sadly, already have a 96 11w. What's you guys opinions?

https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/mcy/5628575714.html

Disclaimer: This is not my bike :p

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Nice bike!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Complete and clean!
The plastics don't look beat at all... If it was closer to me I'd try to haggle with him to drop it bellow $3000, maybe less if I could convince him to keep all the extras.
Nice Machine... Finding a complete, clean and good running W Gixxer is hard these days... Especially an 1100!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wow, this is crazy - what a bike, I'm up in NY - this is the exact year when I first road at Roebling Road race track in Georgia - there was a team of racers who had 1 blue and 1 red version of this bike, I still have a couple photos of them... This was the bike I wanted to race at that time but ended up involved to a kawasaki team... Always loved this bike - i have an k1 gsxr600 now just to to around with in excellent condition... But this is really something special... Wish I could buy it...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts