Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you all see my nickname, ya know some chit is comin, so here goes!!

Lately I have been taking my lady to the gym with me at ALL TIMES..

One day while we were working out hard, and in between sets I see a dude talking to her. I don't say anything, sheesh, I ain't the jealous type anyway. At least I don't think so. So, I didn't come with "who was that?"..

Later on that evening at dinner, she tells me that the dude came over and said "look, I like the way you look, and would like to get to know you more!":wtf:wtf

So, now I am pissed off, not too much on the dude, but because she waits way after the shit is over with, in fact 6 hours later and then tells me about it. She explains to me that she thought he was one of my buddies and didn't want to cause a rift!! Sheesh.

I told her that any one of my buddies know we are a couple. Still pissed. Finally I told myself to let it go, and take it as a compliment this time. Maybe the dude didn't know we were together. That is possible.

And my race partner came with another twist!! He told me, that my girlfriend was playing me!!
Now, that is a good one! But, I know my race partner is little mad at me, because I am spending mucho time with the lady, and not so much time staying up on my track stuff with him. And I am the one with all the transportation and such. So, I took that with a grain of salt. Plus, the way my lady treats me, if she is playing me, all I can say PLAY ME!!

Anyway, back to the dude at the gym. Now, when I use to come to the gym by myself, and before I hooked up with this lady, I be cracking on the ladies, maybe not that hard, but I am love to talk to the ladies that are by themselves. Finally she points the dude out to me.. Okay, it is a dude that I speak to all the time. So, I concluded that maybe he didn't know we were a couple! But, now he knows. He pulls that shit again, a 5 lb plate is going up aside his head, period.

All this goes along with the workout atmosphere. Not only that I have to walk a fine line of not acting stuck up when I am with my lady too. I am very well noted for grabbing and hugging the fine single ladies at the gym. Now, working out with my lady, I try to still give some of the hugs, but not as many or as tight.

Don't want to act like I am stuck up or different!!

I know, I could have kept all the chit to myself!!

·
GDC's Martha Stewart
7,545 Posts
She waited that long to tell you because she knew what you would have done if she told you right then and there. IMO having your girlfriend/wife getting hit on is inevitable, but if a dude sees that they're with a guy and still hits on them..... that's very disrespectful.

·
Premium Member
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She waited that long to tell you because she knew what you would have done if she told you right then and there. IMO having your girlfriend/wife getting hit on is inevitable, but if a dude sees that they're with a guy and still hits on them..... that's very disrespectful.
I agree, but the dude ain't doing it no more!!!:biggrin Girlie stays right under me now. If somebody cracks on her when she is that close, will get a plate up aside the head!!:biggrin

·
Premium Member
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^seriously . . . why don't you just let her handle it. If I think a guy is even going to attempt that route, I'll shut him down in a heartbeat :chucks It the dude continues on anyway, I let Joe handle it :D
Ya called it right. I told her from now on, it her place to put a person in their place when they get out of order. If that don't work, come to me!! I will put all my 140 lbs of non-fighting ass right on the line. I am a firm believer in throwing the first punch. I know I am going to get my ass whipped anyway, so I might as well get the first lick in. :)

Anyway, after that incident, everything has been cool. I realized that having somebody that somebody else wants to hit on, is a high compliment right there. And for an old dude like me, I will take it!! :)

Thanks the feedback..:cheers

·
Premium Member
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you should probably find a chick that's not into crack. View attachment 112067
bikes are expensive enough. ;)

morning Dilly :drool
She is straight as an arrow on that chit!! :)

Dam if she ain't busting these workouts..

We banged a 3 hour full body workout on Tuesday, the day after memorial day..:)

·
Premium Member
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah your not the jealous type at all :wacko
Hey man, gotta do something when they go WAY over the line! And I can't fight my way out a paper bag. Not going to shoot them, so the plate up aside the head is appropiate it!! :)

·
Registered
519 Posts
^seriously . . . why don't you just let her handle it. If I think a guy is even going to attempt that route, I'll shut him down in a heartbeat :chucks It the dude continues on anyway, I let Joe handle it :D
I agree, let your lady handle it. She will put an end to it if she truely wants to be with you. If the wife and I go out with friends of ours and guys approach the ladies. No big deal just tells me I am not the only one who thinks she is hot. As said above it the guy or guys dont take the hint. Thats where I step in.

·
Premium Member
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I agree, let your lady handle it. She will put an end to it if she truely wants to be with you. If the wife and I go out with friends of ours and guys approach the ladies. No big deal just tells me I am not the only one who thinks she is hot. As said above it the guy or guys dont take the hint. Thats where I step in.

How you doing Eric? It is cool on this side. Just got my truck and trailer back from my race partner, he was at the track for 5 days, doing trackdays and racing. I couldn't get off. I lent him my truck and trailer for the trip. Won't do that no more.. That ragged car of his was driving me crazy!! :)

Back to my girl, we are working out hard. Averaging a hour and half a day. She has the body of a body builder!! I am 24 years her senior. Life is dam sweet. Got me going in circles, and she is crazy about the workouts..

When we in the gym, she draws big attentiion. Well, I could have somebody that didn't look good, and then I wouldn't have to worry about anybody cracking on her!! But, it ain't that way. Just like my bike, people be looking at my woman, if nothing but how tall and healthy she is!!

Be safe Eric

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Your lady gotta smash all advances. And respond with a quick witted response that shuts dude down. Problem solved, but if it persists then u handle it.. Out side the gym cause you will prolly be banned! lol

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
That was one of the most uninteresting, boring, terribly told stories I have ever read.

·
Premium Member
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Your lady gotta smash all advances. And respond with a quick witted response that shuts dude down. Problem solved, but if it persists then u handle it.. Out side the gym cause you will prolly be banned! lol
Yup, don't wanna get banned!! :) This happened a couple weeks ago, so far everything has been cool. The guy speaks to me and her, but none of that crap anymore. I might could say he didn't know we were together. That's logical.

Gotta get a pic of me and her doing squats!! :)

Thanks for the tip,

·
Premium Member
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That was one of the most uninteresting, boring, terribly told stories I have ever read.
Eat Me!!

I know that wouldn't bore ya, :flipoff

Ya would love that.. :lol

·
Taught Goatsee everything he "knows"
12,629 Posts
Theres a chance the ladies you talk to at the gym have a boy friend or husband. They just may not be there with them. But like in your case with the other guy talking to you wife. You never know.

·
Taught Goatsee everything he "knows"
12,629 Posts
And I can't fight my way out a paper bag. Not going to shoot them, so the plate up aside the head is appropiate it!! :)
The sad thing is, everyone shoots now. And your title is misleading, when I read it I took it as people were laughing at your lady.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
About this Discussion
46 Replies
20 Participants
cehowardrx7
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing