Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance and
5,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will he flop? What are your thoughts?

I'm hoping that the level of professionalism that Singletary is promoting will humble him a bit.

·
Professional Baby Maker
17,741 Posts
flop? I don't know as we won't really get to see him truly contribute until next year. This season is basically a throw away IMO until he can learn the playbook, get in football shape, get off jams, and block. But hey...all he needs is 3 catches to surpass Oakland's DHB. :lol

I honestly would've loved to trade him for a first or second round pick next year and with two first round picks next year, work on the DL and/or OL. Then draft a QB in the later rounds. We have more pressing needs than a WR.

·
Banned
136 Posts
at least teams have to respect a reciever or ours. whether he plays well or not, we have a little bit of a passing threat when he is in.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I think the only way you could call the Crabtree experiment a success is if the guy becomes the 2nd coming of Jerry Rice and I certainly don't see that happening... If you look at the details of the contract, I think the 9rs' did very well for themselves.

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Just another reason the NFL needs to adopt a policy similar to the NBA's for in coming rookies.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
im pissed we drafted & signed this poison pill. The niners have gel'd as a team and dont need a prima dona ego, especially one who hasnt done a damn thing. i hope he proves me wrong...only time will tell at this point

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Michael Crabtree... neither Crab nor Tree.

That is all.

·
Professional Baby Maker
17,741 Posts
im pissed we drafted & signed this poison pill. The niners have gel'd as a team and dont need a prima dona ego, especially one who hasnt done a damn thing. i hope he proves me wrong...only time will tell at this point
Crim, a lot of my friends feel this way as well, but I dont think Coach Sing would let that happen. He'd rip into fagtree in a heartbeat if he did anything to hurt the team. Like you I seriously hope he provies us wrong as we're stuck with him for 5 maybe 6 years now. I hope he isn't the second coming of JJ Stokes or Rashaun Woods though. :hammer

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
ya singletary will rip him apart if need be, but its still not good for the team. crabtree has TO's attitude, but has yet to do anything...and thats a bad combination. i wish we would have taken an offensive lineman instead

1 - 9 of 9 Posts