Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
although you never want to wish an injury on someone, or hope for something like that.................it is great to see them start to crumble :lol :lol

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
At least they're not the Broncos or Huskers. :sad

·
Premium Member
18,076 Posts
cowboys sure do a good job of losing. My coworker came in today with decked out in his cowboys hat and shirt and damn did he get shit all day

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
cowboys sure do a good job of losing. My coworker came in today with decked out in his cowboys hat and shirt and damn did he get shit all day
True Cowboy fan. We take the bad times with the good times. Hopefully they can start clicking and get back to winning ( or at least playing better than they did againest the Rams)

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
maybe they should of invested in a younger backup QB rather a WR. :lol

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
maybe they should of invested in a younger backup QB rather a WR. :lol
I'm sure they will be acquiring Michael Vick as soon as he is released. Jerry Jones will hire any scum bag piece of shit in the NFL. Look at his track record Tank Johnson (scum bag) Pacman Jones (scum Bag) T.O (cry baby) To many egos on one team and not enough team mentality will always end badly

·
Registered
303 Posts
born and raised in the metro DC area. Just moved to FL this past year. My loyalty still lies with my hometeam!!

GO SKINS!!!
Yeah, yeah. FL is a Cowboy state too, all those hurricanes must have scrambled your brain waves! :lol:lol:lol It's all good, just a life time Cowboy fan who's suffering endless taunting right now. :dunno:banghead Everyone's fave team to hate ya know? The skins are on a good run, we'll see if it lasts.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Yeah, yeah. FL is a Cowboy state too, all those hurricanes must have scrambled your brain waves! :lol:lol:lol It's all good, just a life time Cowboy fan who's suffering endless taunting right now. :dunno:banghead Everyone's fave team to hate ya know? The skins are on a good run, we'll see if it lasts.
Tell me about it! My arm is getting tired of giving the thumbs down to every car with a Dallas sticker i see in FL. lol. Don't play the pity game in here, you know that dallas fans are the first to throw it in someones face when they win. :flipoff Florida is filled with american indian names and reservations... Its just a matter of time that they realize who the owns this land... yea u guessed it... REDSKINS BABY!

BURGANDY AND GOLD. BRAVES ON THE WARPATH. GOOD OL DC! :punk:punk:punk

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
They'll get better when Romo gets back, but until its gonna be a rough 3-4 weeks for yall.
My team is the Falcons and we got a good chance to have a good season with a rookie QB.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts