Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was browsing and wondering if there was a thread for couples pics, i know the stickys mentioned the female pics moving to the red R section but was wondering if there is/was a couples thread and if there IS did that get moved as well? My lady and i did a photoshoot this past weekend so thought id ask. Here's one of our babies!

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would starting one be possible? Or should there be a poll for that haha

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why's that? Dont think many would post or that people would bash it?

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Before my time here ladies would post pics and/or bf/husbands would post pictures only to have members/trolls make rude and crude remarks about them. Staff would delete such threads as soon as they are seen but by then the damage could be done. Even I used to have a selfie in my picture album till a member made a remark.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Would starting one be possible? Or should there be a poll for that haha
Sure! Ab-so-fuckin-lutely...we'd love to see some pics of your girl....I meant,both of you :crazy

Before my time here ladies would post pics and/or bf/husbands would post pictures only to have members/trolls make rude and crude remarks about them. Staff would delete such threads as soon as they are seen but by then the damage could be done. Even I used to have a selfie in my picture album till a member made a remark.
I have that pic saved in the Official GDC Vault :shifty

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
I have a selfie of a couple of saggy nuts in my picture album, does that count? It was requested by some guy named OG.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
I have a selfie of a couple of saggy nuts in my picture album, does that count? It was requested by some guy named OG.
Post up the boys in Red R :yumyum

·
Hates the French..especially Le Skid
4,223 Posts
Why's that? Dont think many would post or that people would bash it?
I wouldn't post a pic of your lady if I was you mate.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't understand... When you say couple, you mean one couple of bikes like the first picture?
No not at all but I figured that would the safest route before getting the question answered lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Yea I just thought I'd give it a shot thanks though!
There was a wives/girlfriends thread that lasted a few years,probably 30-40 pages deep...pics were mild,to full blown wild,x-rated. Nobody has posted in it for awhile....you need to be a Red R member in order to see it however. ;)

I believe @GixxerVixxen (who was a Mod here for years) had some *very racy* pics posted in there too...fapfapfap:giggity

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There was a wives/girlfriends thread that lasted a few years,probably 30-40 pages deep...pics were mild,to full blown wild,x-rated. Nobody has posted in it for awhile....you need to be a Red R member in order to see it however. ;)

I believe @GixxerVixxen (who was a Mod here for years) had some *very racy* pics posted in there too...fapfapfap:giggity
I keep hearing people say that, sounds like the red R forum is where all the fun starts LMFAO

1 - 17 of 17 Posts