Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Wow beautiful, love the matching painted lower fairing. Seems like suzuki changes the color up every 2 years from matte black, to red, all blue etc.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Was going to do that exhaust on my 17 750 but I have the brackets that are welded on to the stock header. Was going to do the Arrow or Akra header and just weld the brackets on but heard one with just the midpipe and it was too loud. Night rider here.

·
Registered
2015 GSXR 750
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Was going to do that exhaust on my 17 750 but I have the brackets that are welded on to the stock header. Was going to do the Arrow or Akra header and just weld the brackets on but heard one with just the midpipe and it was too loud. Night rider here.
I’m not actually a huge fan of the sound of the exhaust, but I really like the looks. At certain RPM it has a rough running sound.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I’m not actually a huge fan of the sound of the exhaust, but I really like the looks. At certain RPM it has a rough running sound.
You should look into Yoshimura's Full R77. Comes with a baffle for those 2am runs if the cops in your area don't like you, but it has a very good sound. Def prefer it over the Yoshi Full TRC I had on my 09 750. Plus with a full exhaust or even Aftermarket header you will see a bigger performance gain especially being 750cc's.

·
Registered
2015 GSXR 750
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You should look into Yoshimura's Full R77. Comes with a baffle for those 2am runs if the cops in your area don't like you, but it has a very good sound. Def prefer it over the Yoshi Full TRC I had on my 09 750. Plus with a full exhaust or even Aftermarket header you will see a bigger performance gain especially being 750cc's.
Yeah I was thinking about that. Shed some weight with the full exhaust too

1 - 8 of 8 Posts