2,085 Posts
Who's R6 are you setting up???

·
Premium Member
13,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mine., what spring is on yours ??

mine is setup for a 240 lbs rider i believe the rear gives no real feel,. and i want to have pete bring a spring to loudon next weekend for me., i need to give him a call today .,

and thanks fever.,

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts

mine is setup for a 240 lbs rider i believe the rear gives no real feel,. and i want to have pete bring a spring to loudon next weekend for me., i need to give him a call today .,

and thanks fever.,
dave you should see my tire, remember i was chewing th eshit out of it and Timmy said it was a bad case of Gibbiatis?? well at the cycle jam i brought it to GMD and he adjusted it and cleaned the tire right up i thought that tire was never coming back but it got cleaned up nice!!

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
Oh, sorry . . . I thought you originally said 190lbs rider. My bad . . . .

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts

·
Highly unstable
32,025 Posts
haha,, gibbyitis..
yeah man remember that!!! Gibbiatis=hamfisting the throttle.... so after my susp was adjusted i was happpy that it wasn't me....
oh yeah.. its all good man.. the problem for me was that i would do most of my passing on the brakes and then id slow down too much getting past someone then id have to wack the throttle wide open to get moving again.. that, and the fact that im about 80 lbs. heavier than most of the competition..

that is why the 1k is good for me, its already started to teach me much better throttle control. you have no choice with this bike.

·
Premium Member
13,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
<*snicker . . . snicker*> Sorry . . . mine is 600 (according to Mikey).
bitch, yes i said 190lbs., in my dick...

thanks., so i need a 600 ., i can not really see what is on it now., i will try nd check when i get home.,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts