Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Below is a copy of the PM I sent KILLRBUSA. Thought yall might enjoy what a bitch.

Why don't you stay in your Busa forums and talk shit there. All you are doing is making an ass out of yourself. Nobody asked for your input on the forum so go get on your SPORT TOURER(which by the way is what a Busa is) and shut the hell up. When is the last time you saw a 600 or 750 that people use to commute and SPORT TOUR on? Exactly you haven't the 750 and 600s are good at what they are marketed at, corners and midrange and top end punch. Your Busa is good at one thing....going straight. So just stick with your forums and kiss my ass!!!!! And by the way to add a little salt in the wound of having the only bike that Suzuki hasn't updated since 99, don't try your luck with a good rider on the 05 1000 or a good rider on a 05 750 for that matter. You will be left riding an over weight pig of a bike with 172hp. Wait doesn't the new R1 have 180 and weigh like 70lbs less? And the new 1000 have close to the same power? I am sorry what makes the Busa so good again. Please answe that.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
No offense dude but all you're doing is giving that troll a boner by responding to his grade school antics. It's not worth it...he will be gone soon enough.

·
Premium Member
4,454 Posts
Skyhigh...your a dumbass

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
Skyhigh...your a dumbass
thanks......you owe me a new laptop.....beer in the keyboard is not a good thing....

njracer

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
at the rear wheel I think the gixxer is right with the zx10r at 162ish hp.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I don't know whats going on here but don't knock the busa. Its a class act. I know - I have one and a 004/750 gix.

Where do you get your info about busas not cornering? Did you get your ass handed to you by one in the twisties and you can't live with it?

The Hayabusa is the ultimate sport bike. Unless you've owned one, you have no idea.

Sure, I love my 750. Its fast and fun. Makes great sounds. But its no busa.

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
haha I wouldn't agree that its the ultimate sport bike!! Maybe ultimate bike - on the sportier side. But not ultimate sport bike. But yes the busa can corner its just a lot heavier and doesn't have quite the ground clearance. But the busa on a tight track that doesn't come out of 3rd or 4th gear vs a gix 750 a 750 would win. But a busa vs the 750 on a more open road contest, the busa would win. They are two different bikes. (assuming same skilled rider on both bikes)

·
Banned
952 Posts
I don't know whats going on here but don't knock the busa. Its a class act. I know - I have one and a 004/750 gix.

Where do you get your info about busas not cornering? Did you get your ass handed to you by one in the twisties and you can't live with it?

The Hayabusa is the ultimate sport bike. Unless you've owned one, you have no idea.

busas are fat and ugly. ive ridden them several times. they feel like a powerful moped. to each his own, but its usually the fucktards that ride busas and brag about it.

and sending pm's to trolls is gay.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It just really pissed me off that he would try and start talking shit on a post that he never sees. Bullshit really bothers me!!!

·
Mightiest Sorcerer of the Lands a.k.a. Rhinocerous
22,048 Posts
When is the last time you saw a 600 or 750 that people use to commute and SPORT TOUR on?
Haven't seen my bike yet?

What about Scott's 1000?

Or how about the other folks here clocking 25K plus, annually, on their 600/750s?

I think all you've done is confirmed for the guy that you're just as much a e-thug shit-talker as he probably was.
Maybe YOU should go back to his Busa forums.
Maybe you'll learn a thing or two about bikes before you trying talking out your ass again.

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
When is the last time you saw a 600 or 750 that people use to commute and SPORT TOUR on?

What about Scott's 1000?

Or how about the other folks here clocking 25K plus, annually, on their 600/750s?

I think all you've done is confirmed for the guy that you're just as much a e-thug shit-talker as he probably was.
Maybe you'll learn a thing or two about bikes before you trying talking out your ass again.
+1

Shit, I put a TON of miles on my bikes communting to work ( the long way
) shopping or just running usless errands. If I had to wait for the "Sunday Ride" I would go stirr crazy.

e-thug for life

·
Mightiest Sorcerer of the Lands a.k.a. Rhinocerous
22,048 Posts

What about Scott's 1000?

+1

Shit, I put a TON of miles on my bikes communting to work ( the long way
) shopping or just running usless errands. If I had to wait for the "Sunday Ride" I would go stirr crazy.

e-thug for life
Seriously. How could you own a bike like this and not want to ride everywhere you go?
Some people just don't have that passion I suppose.

I would rather put soft-luggage on my sportbike and go touring than sit on a touring bike the whole time.

·
Banned
952 Posts
i dont ride everywhere just to ride. i love my bike and i love riding, but gearing up to go to the store isnt practical, or even that much fun where i live. houston is laid out on a grid. there are no good roads until you get out of town. i usually go out on it once during the week and one long ride on the weekend.

·
Registered
340 Posts

busas are fat and ugly. ive ridden them several times. they feel like a powerful moped. to each his own, but its usually the fucktards that ride busas and brag about it.

and sending pm's to trolls is gay.
Don't bash the Busa's riders because of one moron. We are not all fucktards

1 - 17 of 17 Posts