·
Registered
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
644 Posts
Wow! That was sweet!
Wonder when we'll see the real deal out there.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Sorry to be the first to say it but RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!
Thanks for poppin my repost callout cherry!

·
Registered
58 Posts
That's one of the most coolest thing I've seen here. If not 100% real, it is going to be possible withing 10 to 15 yrs. If you guys seeing the Honda Robot, then you'll know that this will happen! It is just a matter of TIME!

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry to be the first to say it but RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!
Thanks for poppin my repost callout cherry!
Who's the Cherry MR. 503 posts???????

[image]
[/image]

·
PM me for Brotection
57,513 Posts
That's bad ass, too bad it isn't real. Or maybe not. Reminds me a bit too much of the Terminator and Robocop movies.

·
Banned
12,040 Posts
I am glad that is not real - That is a slippery slope

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
I agree. We're probably not far from being able to engineer a machine that can move like that...but we're a long way from making something with A.I. that can decide who is a threat and who is not, and when it's acceptable to use deadly force.

Think of the legalities! Since it technically isn't alive, how can it kill in self-defence? What if it shoots an innocent? Does the machine stand trial? Or the hundreds of people who contributed to the programming?

All very interesting.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I agree. We're probably not far from being able to engineer a machine that can move like that...but we're a long way from making something with A.I. that can decide who is a threat and who is not, and when it's acceptable to use deadly force.

Think of the legalities! Since it technically isn't alive, how can it kill in self-defence? What if it shoots an innocent? Does the machine stand trial? Or the hundreds of people who contributed to the programming?

All very interesting.
Im with you on this one 100%.

You guys seen "I ROBOT".....I would personally be scared of this happening. Fuk that ! !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts