Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Gixxer, how rare is this ignition box? any ideas? or the ride height adjuster?

·
Has been Texan longer than the cheerleader
26,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well none of these items are available new from Yoshimura anymore and in all my years of watching Ebay I have never seen the ride height adjuster listed period. I really wanted the ride height adjuster but I think the bidding is going to get really stupid real quick.......... out of my budget atleast this time around.

The Igniter box only raises redline by 1000 rpm....... but you don't see them listed that often either.

·
26,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
will the ride height adjuster will fit a 91 gsxr 750? thanks.
Nope..... Yoshimura made a different one for the Oil Cooled GSXR's. I imagine the bolt patterns different.

·
26,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All I can say is after such a long dry spell of nothing good listed on Ebay for our watercooled bikes there has been an explosion of cool trick items showing up on Ebay over the last week.

If you guys do some searching I'm sure you'll see what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
91 750's upper shock mount was fixed I belive, I know the upper shock mount on the 1100's was...

I scored a ride height adjsuter made by Graves off of ebay for 70 bucks... a little cut an past to my 1100 frame...

-Karl

·
26,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
per Yoshimura...... 1000 rpm increase over stock. I have one of these Igniter boxes but haven't installed it yet, I was saving it for my 907.

·
26,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
are you the CDI raises rpm by 1000?My veypor digital gauges are telling me i redline 13232.
Your GSXR 600 does redline higher than the GSXR 750...... The GSXR 750's Rev limiter kicks in at 12,625 rpm.......

Just in case anyone's looking for a Yoshi Igniter Box..... Ebay Auction

·
Premium Member
7,715 Posts
317 - I read in the catalog that you need to use the race harness or modify the stock harness to use the kit box.. is it just a power lead mod, etc?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
where can i get this "catalog" that you are talking about?

·
Premium Member
7,715 Posts

Very old Yoshimura "Book of Speed" from like 1994.. I don't have a PDF of it though.

·
26,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
317 - I read in the catalog that you need to use the race harness or modify the stock harness to use the kit box.. is it just a power lead mod, etc?
The race harness is not required, and you only have to modify the stock harness if you are running a 94 or 95 GSXR 750...... it's a simple plug in for the 93 GSXR 750. As for the 94-95 modifications I'm not sure what exactly has to be done but a simple call to Yoshimura should clear that up. I think it's a simple wire cut issue.

Very old Yoshimura "Book of Speed" from like 1994.. I don't have a PDF of it though.
For those members here that bought my CD a couple years ago then they had the 94 and 95 Yoshimura catalogs in PDF form on them. The CD had the complete Shop Manuals for the watercooled GSXR 750 and 1100 on them as well as the Microfiche for both bikes. Eventually someone bought one from me then hacked the Shop manual out of it then started selling it on Ebay......I no longer sell the cd's but I'm sure a member here still has the PDF they might share..... it's a large file though, like 80 megs or so.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts

For those members here that bought my CD a couple years ago then they had the 94 and 95 Yoshimura catalogs in PDF form on them. The CD had the complete Shop Manuals for the watercooled GSXR 750 and 1100 on them as well as the Microfiche for both bikes. Eventually someone bought one from me then hacked the Shop manual out of it then started selling it on Ebay......I no longer sell the cd's but I'm sure a member here still has the PDF they might share..... it's a large file though, like 80 megs or so.

[/QUOTE]

it takes just one to messeverything up for everyone else. thanks for the info 317. andyone willing to let me own a copy of this PDF?

·
26,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
it takes just one to mess everything up for everyone else. thanks for the info 317. any one willing to let me own a copy of this PDF?
Yeah that pretty much sums it up..... I could have whored the CD out on Ebay for $5.99 but that wouldn't be right considering I was selling it to members here for $17. I put alot of scanning time into that CD..... but I wasn't going to screw over my friends here so I just stopped selling it.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Don't worry 317, you'll always be a whore to me!

JK

EDGE_

1 - 20 of 23 Posts