Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
12,040 Posts
Fiddy_Ryder said:
clown walk.. thats great.. its fucking crip walk,,, wanna be gang bangers
I was thinking the same thing - Isn't that crip walking?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Sick ass move but i agree that it is called crip walking not clown walking

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Its called a dance...

Never seen Gotti doin the damn harlem shake or chicken noodle soup...

·
Registered
514 Posts
Fiddy_Ryder said:
clown walk.. thats great.. its fucking crip walk,,, wanna be gang bangers
i thought i posted on this earleir, oh well. Anyways, they are ultimately the same thing, but crip walking emphasizes more on certain moves. Clown walking is more shuffling then anything. (a lot of heel toe moves)

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
these aren't verbatim, but.......

KURUPT: C-walk and you not a crip? get your fucking ass kicked.

SNOOP: Quit c-walkin if you ain't a gangbanger.

and FYI, i believe that heel toe shit is called a camel walk. one of my best childhood friends is southside crips.

·
Registered
514 Posts
dJt3xtbook said:
these aren't verbatim, but.......

KURUPT: C-walk and you not a crip? get your fucking ass kicked.

SNOOP: Quit c-walkin if you ain't a gangbanger.

and FYI, i believe that heel toe shit is called a camel walk. one of my best childhood friends is southside crips.
I havent heard of the camel walk one before, but I'm sure many people form different names for this shit. I'm not really into this, but for those who are interested:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crip_Walk

This supports the heel toe move's turning it into the "clown walk"

·
Professional Baby Maker
17,741 Posts
beck26 said:
it's called Cwalking and it's dancing and has nothing to do w/crips or gang bangers. thought Snoop dogg does call it crip walk
it's always been called crip walking, shortened to c-walk. But hey go ahead and do that in certain areas SoCal and try to explain that it was just a dance right before you get your ass beat.

·
Registered
514 Posts
soysauce021 said:
it's always been called crip walking, shortened to c-walk. But hey go ahead and do that in certain areas SoCal and try to explain that it was just a dance right before you get your ass beat.
yeah, i think if you arent from cali its hard to understand that. I have lived in southern california my whole life. I know of areas a VERY short drive from me that if ur not in neutral colors, your in trouble.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
PerfectPoo said:
yeah, i think if you arent from cali its hard to understand that. I have lived in southern california my whole life. I know of areas a VERY short drive from me that if ur not in neutral colors, your in trouble.

Yep, I remember being about 14yo and skateboarding in long beach with some friends. I had a red sweatshirt on and a group of guys pulled up in a beater car and told me too loose the red or get dealt with, I took off my sweatshirt and put it in my backpack. Live and learn.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.