Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i dropped the bike last week in gravel and here we are today. The bike is stripped down to bare bones got my new stator cover back on and all good except the plastics. So i decided to make it look like the euro limeted edition colors all black. Any one have any ideas as to the paint ID# on the 05 1k? I stoped at my body shop this morning and he suggested BMW Black, he said that the y have the best black out. Closest match to the 1k. I was also going to do the Matte Black on all the right parts, but im debating on doing the whole thing in black. So what do you guys think, i am dropping the plastics of tomarrow. I also have a guy thats doing all the stickers to mathc locally, i think it will look sweet eather way. But what do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I think it'd look good. You'd get a lot of people asking you "hey buddy, how in the hell did you get that euro speced one?"

I say go for it.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I am doing the same thing and as a matter of fact, my parts are in the paint shop as we speak and they shoucl be done by the middle of next week. I decided to go with the all black and I left the matte black out. I am doing the deacals the same. I will post some pics when it is put back together.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts