Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone else had a problem with condensation forming inside the lenses of the mirror mounted integrated turn signals (ie '06 750)?

I noticed that if I ride in rain or even wash the bike with a hose (I know - gentle spray) I would get condensation inside the lenses. The clincher was when I drove in heavy FOG last week and the same thing happened. So they are very sensitiive to moisture.

Before I start hauling them apart or taking a 1/2 day to make a warranty fix to the dealer - just wondering if anyones had this problem and what was the solution (i.e. replace an O-ring, tighten the screws, replace the whole mirror/signal assembly...etc.)

Thanks in advance.
Wayne

·
Registered
174 Posts
I had that happen with my left hand factory signal too. Had my shop replace it right away on warranty. I told them it was doing and they agreed with me that it shouldn't happen and ordered me a new one without even seeing the original. Haven't had a problem since.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.