Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry guys and mods...im not sure if i can post this here, but i saw some positive posts about services from mottomummy, and it encouraged me to buy from him...

well i have been contacting back and forth with C1C (concept 1 clothing), and i just wanted to make sure that the person i am dealing with is the legit person and not some fraud....

i have heard of c1c before on this site, but since i didnt see any advertisement from him as a site sponsor or anything, i just wanted to make sure some jackass didnt jack some honest sponsors name and wanted me to pay pal him money for imaginary parts...i also cant find a website of them...

i wont post the contact person, but his initials were M.A.

im tryin to pick up some 07 a* track pants and he has a great deal, and im all for giving props to him, if it is legit...

if this is c1c responding, or anyone who has had business with him...please leave a comment to ease my mind before i send out payments...

also, if anyone knows of a killer deal for SIDI Verigo (not corsas), greatly appreciated...the best i can find is $275 shipped...and yes, i searched in parts and apparels...you can see my post there also, but not enough info...

thanks guys :cheers

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
C1C is a great guy to deal with. I ordered and received my scorpio alarm from him

·
Registered
89 Posts
I dealt with C 1 C too and he was great to do business with...I got my A*s gp plus gloves and my joe rocket suzuki leather jacket from him...I would recommend dealing with him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.