Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I was at a bar and ran into a stranger that had something for sale......Im such a sucker when Im drunk!

Anyhow, 12hrs later and with 2K less in my bank account, I own this......

So, it is 7X12 and 7ft tall inside and all Aluminum frame....I got it for 2 grand brand new!

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Very Nice. I almost bought one today too. I have it narrowed down to 2 different trailers. An 18 foot renegade or a 14 foot renegade. Both aluminum.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What are they asking for the 14ft renegade?

I actually drove to michigan to my brother's to pick up a dining room set for my new house.
So, a trip for free furniture and I end up with an enclosed trailer.

The best part is the guy gave me more than I payed for my open trailer!

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice trailer., but they are $1400 new ...... LOL

joking.... nice

LOL....not funny!

the paper work shows 3500 as new price....even at that I think it is a good deal for what else I have seen.

This is 6 months old and only used like twice.

·
Premium Member
13,304 Posts
what's the empty wait on a trailer like that?

What..??? oh, you mean the empty "WEIGHT"........
thats not nice., not all of us are OLD and wise...

probably like 1000-1200 .,

mine was a 6.5x14 and was 1400 .....

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Congrats. I have a 7x18 V-nose and love it. Just big enough to haul 4 bikes and everything else we need.

I'd suggest building a rack in the front V portion to utilize it. I'll try and get some pics of what we did. Plenty of room for tires, gas cans, generator, tool box, helmets, spares bin, chairs and an EZ-up. Three levels, floor and two others.

E-tracking is nice also.

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
i had a 7 X 14 vnose til a plane crashed it. i liked it for the 5 dats i owned it

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wouldn't that have been an IMPULSE buy?

Grammar Police Badge #601
Entry Word: compulsive
Function: adjective
Text: caused by or suggestive of an irresistible urge <his compulsive clowning around can sometimes be annoying>
Synonyms impulsive, obsessive
Related Words uncontrollable, irrepressible; automatic, instinctive, involuntary, reflex, spontaneous; conditioned, mechanical; unconscious, unthinking, unwitting
Near Antonyms unforced, voluntary, willful (or wilful); controllable, manageable, resistible

Mydogfarted

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.