Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up i want to purchase bar ends aka bar sliders for my 95 750 gsxr but im having trouble finding anything for the bike , does anyone know what yrs of later models perhaps would fit and also where i can find an electrical tempature gauge , and also i have a an 03 600/750 set of rims , but i wanted to know if they would fit ? oh and last but not least i want to get rid of the rear pump or whatever that huge can is , can i jus use a later model instead ? and jus attach right on , like would the hoses from later years be the same etc.

the reason why i ask these things is because its fucked up when u want to buy something for it and the prices are ridiculous for are yr bikes , and for like an 03 or 04 gsxr its cheaper lol so if anyone here also knows of other parts that are compatible yrs feel free to list them , that way we can just find them on ebay and put those on instead and give the bike more value...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ohhh i forgot to mention if anyone is interested in buying frame sliders for there 93-95 gsxr "protek" makes them , and also theres someone on ebay at the moment selling them.. jus thought i'd mention that..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here is the Item number: 4537028373 , these are the white ones he also has black and chrome , and yea its by the pair , cuz in his pic only shows one

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
ThongDroppinGSXR
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing