Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See ya Farve and the Vikings :lmao

Should have been a masacre with all the turnovers kudos to Minn's D for keeping them in it. Love AP.... 2 fumbles... The best is Farve, in typical fashion, throwing INTs! Last throw for the Pack was a pick, and now this! :flipoff
Hey V2 .... Maybe next year! LMAO :cheers

Colts are gonna chop up the Saints if they play like they did today!

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
AP still had over 120yards and 3 tds. He coughed up the ball as usual. But ultimately favre lost the game with a very poor decision. It wasnt the vikes D alone either, we put up the same amount of points as they did all on offense:cheers

And you were wrong all year until now, so I'm still up on you:flipoff

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was wrong all year? LMAO!! I was wrong one week because I told you they'd be out they're first playoff game. They made it to the second before getting eliminated. So your little season is for not. And AP puts the ball on the ground way too much. I could give a shit about 3 TDs. Any back on the roster can score on the 1 - 2 yard line. Thats all Tomlinson does and people say hes washed up... Hmmmm

Kudos to Vikings D for taming the Saints. Kudos to Rice for a great year. Guess all those pro bowlers couldn't get it done. Paper champs

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
The Vikings threw the ball way too much. I would have like to see AP gotten more carries. Although he fumbled, let him tote the rock

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
I was wrong all year? LMAO!! I was wrong one week because I told you they'd be out they're first playoff game. They made it to the second before getting eliminated. So your little season is for not. And AP puts the ball on the ground way too much. I could give a shit about 3 TDs. Any back on the roster can score on the 1 - 2 yard line. Thats all Tomlinson does and people say hes washed up... Hmmmm

Kudos to Vikings D for taming the Saints. Kudos to Rice for a great year. Guess all those pro bowlers couldn't get it done. Paper champs
First you said they wouldnt be NFC north champs, they wouldnt make the playoffs, they would lose to numerous teams that they didnt , they would choke in the first game (cowgirls), and the wouldnt make the SB. Well, you were right a couple times.:p

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
I am rooting for the Saints. NFC baby.

BTW did anyone read the recent story in SI about Isray and the Colts? Seems the son is WAY different from dad and that is why evrybody has respect for him and what he has done.

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I never said they wouldn't win the North. Shit they did last year. Playing the likes of the Bears & Lions??? Come on. I did say they would lose first round. I did say Farve would choke. Oh well, they're done so im happy! LOL, till next season!

Pro Bowl was already a joke... Now its a super joke. Don't expect to see any Colts or Saints playing.

·
Banned
2,865 Posts
Why the hell would they have the pro bowl before the superbowl when their are still 2 teams playing...

Damn, that is stupid. Better hope they dont get hurt.

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I wouldn't let any of them play. Damn that!

·
Stabby Steve Longshanks
11,520 Posts
Why the hell would they have the pro bowl before the superbowl when their are still 2 teams playing...

Damn, that is stupid. Better hope they dont get hurt.
Like someone said, you WILL NOT see a Colt or Saint playing in the game.

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
I been saying since week 6 colts will go to superbowl and win it.

Im not a colts fan, but they are a excellent team.

Born in Philly, I like watching eagles repeat every year.
i hope the saints win, they deserve it more. colts are over hyped like tom brady

·
Registered
3 Posts
the saints d is a bend dont break system. they are going to be tested big time in the superbowl. especially since the colts established a decent run game against the jets, but the saints are gonna come after peyton just like the jets did. they will be ready, i say peyton throws 2 picks.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Peyton will not throw a pick. and it the saints come after Peyton like they did Favre they will get the call and the colts will get a extra 15yrds each play. The Saint Def. Coach already put them on the Refs. radar when he said he wanted to give Peyton something to remember..... The Colts faced them in '07 and mopped the floor with them. Brees and the Saints are rookies to the superbowl Colts 28-14

1 - 20 of 23 Posts