Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whaddap, fellas?

PPIR AMA races are gonna be the 21st-22nd of may in Fountain (Duh).
Who's going? From Denver, from the frozen north (read JER
) and CO Springs people?
Start a caravan in FC, pickup Denver Crew somewhere off of I25, stop for the springs crew?
We have a shit load of CO GDC members, lets have a good showing.
Post up suckaz!

·
Premium Member
4,038 Posts
I'm the track marshal for this event, so I guess I will be there.

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet Deal... Any hookups for GDC members? Maybe in return for volunteering something? Like I dunno, I am sure you have all the flaggers and stuff covered... Any ideas or needs?

·
Premium Member
4,038 Posts
Sweet Deal... Any hookups for GDC members? Maybe in return for volunteering something? Like I dunno, I am sure you have all the flaggers and stuff covered... Any ideas or needs?
Well, if you want to come cornerwork for us that will get you in free (though you should expect to work the entire day). You will have needed to cornerwork the two preceding MRA events prior however (Apr 30/May 1 at Pueblo, and May 14/15 at PPIR) since we are only letting experienced people out there.

I don't have any hookups for GDC members, unfortunately. CSC members are getting something of a discount (I need to post that up still), so if you're on CSC you can take advantage of that. Also setting up a fenced in parking area for the CSC.

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Right on!

I have pulled the above strings and will be standing somewhere out there on the track... Waving flags and dragging bikes... Thanks PB
!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts