Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, don't laugh.... I was just wondering if the color blue on the black/blue k7 600, is the same as the color blue on the white/blue... I just got my bike 3 month's ago, and need to buy a seat cowl, and wanted to make sure the colors are the same... Please help...lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does anyone know where to find a cheap rear seat cowl... or are they all about the same price... The cheapest with shipping seems to be around 80.00

·
Registered
516 Posts
Does anyone know where to find a cheap rear seat cowl... or are they all about the same price... The cheapest with shipping seems to be around 80.00
yeah that's a good deal because the cheapest price around here that I've seen is from a dealer that barely marks up prices (seems like an oxymoron) and his are like 105 last time i looked last year.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I know it's hit and miss, but I always check good 'ol Craigslist for parts/plastics. I've seen a few blue cowls in my area lately so maybe you'll have the same luck. :cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts