Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
> than you
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Biggest eye openers:

USC. Downright scary in that woodshed beating of Virginia. Best team in the country right now after what they did yesterday.

Alabama. Impressive showing in that beatdown of Clemson.

Biggest dissapointments:

Michigan. Lost 2nd straight home opener. Lotsa work to do in Ann Arbor.

Clemson. All that preseason hype, and comes out and gets manhandled on national TV.

LSU. Wake me up when they start playing division one opponents. :sleep:lol

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Crazy man. I still can't get over Nebraska, Michigan and Notre Dame being unranked. Nebraska is showing some signs of potential though. Michigan and ND still have LOTS of work to do.

I agree. So far (one week into it) it looks like USC's title to lose so far. I think this season will have even more upsets than last season though so things will change a lot before this is all over.

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Dont for get Va Tech losing. I'm a UGA fan, even I feel pressure of playing in the SEC. If we beat UF and LSU, we just punch out ticket to the national championship game

·
Premium Member
8,926 Posts
Yeah, I watched the USC game and they look as good as ever.

Biggest surprise:
UCLA playing tough for 4 quarters against an overrated Tennessee team. Big props to the young quarterback and rest of the team for sticking with it.

Trap games of the week:
The WAC and Pac-10 putting the SEC to same with UCLA's upset over the Vols and Louisiana Tech embarrassing Mississippi State.

Lamest game of the week:
Ohio State playing against what amounts to a JuCo in Younstown State... What a gyp.

I'm looking forward to this season... especially Sept 13 when USC and Ohio State meet.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Crazy man. I still can't get over Nebraska, Michigan and Notre Dame being unranked. Nebraska is showing some signs of potential though. Michigan and ND still have LOTS of work to do.

I agree. So far (one week into it) it looks like USC's title to lose so far. I think this season will have even more upsets than last season though so things will change a lot before this is all over.
Dont forget FSU and Miami are unranked as well. The ACC is weak this season though. The only question is.. What crappy ACC team is going to get a BCS bowl? I'm going to say either BC or Va Tech.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Dont forget FSU and Miami are unranked as well. The ACC is weak this season though. The only question is.. What crappy ACC team is going to get a BCS bowl? I'm going to say either BC or Va Tech.
Yep, two more I forgot to mention that were perennial top ten teams.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts