Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy just absolutely kicks more and more ass every time I deal with him. This time I picked up some stuff from him and he didn't have time to clean up the oil pan:dunno(no biggie for me). So instead of just saying sorry he sends me a new oil filter AND a new oil pan gasket for my trouble!!
What can I say...
He's a customer service samurai :chucks
:cheers

·
Registered
202 Posts
good to see guys getting props for doing a good job, most of the time these days people only say something when there has been an issue, and forget to metion all the times they got great service

·
Registered
178 Posts
good to see guys getting props for doing a good job, most of the time these days people only say something when there has been an issue, and forget to metion all the times they got great service
Another forum i deal with VAdriven.com actually has seller and buyer ratings attached to each profile much like ebay. I bend over backward for alot of people here in Va. Mostly Honda stuff.... but i can NEVER EVER seem to get feed back ratings from the people i sell stuff to. Even though i always make a point to send a sellers feed back soon as everything is said and done i still can`t seem to ever get anyone to return the rating.

I would have 100% on that site if it wasn`t for one guy sending me neg feed back because i finally snapped on him after trying to meet for the transaction 3 times with all three being a no show.

But yes kevin rocks, he`ll work every angle that is within reason to make a buyer happy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts