Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This should be a good game on the 17th. Cowboys are playing good ball, and Vikings are undefeated at home. Sold out well before the apponent was determined, so it will be LOUD. I think the Vikes will win this one. Win the coin toss, Percy Harvin slices through for the tempo setting TD:biggrin

·
Registered
377 Posts
It will def be a good game but remember defense wins games, I think the cowboys have a stronger defense..

·
Banned
8,628 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Funny thing is he's right. If the Giants game favre shows up, we win.

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Solid D, good special teams, and a healthy dose of AP. I think thats the key to win for the Vikings. I would hate to see Farve dropping back 50 times trying to win the game.

·
Banned
8,628 Posts
Funny thing is he's right. If the Giants game favre shows up, we win.

I'd like to see Vikings win the NFC .:cheers

If the Carolina or Chicago VS Viking Favre shows up look for the Cowboys to bust some ass. Although Brett kicked some ass in that second half against da Bears only to have A Petersen blow it with a last minute fumble . I don't see the Cowboys busting up that Minn D the way they did Philly. Either way me and my Steelers will be drinkin beer watchin it in front of the big screen.

On the AFC side I'd like to see the Chargers or Indy take it. it. :cheers

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
HMMMM. I have to go with the Cowboys. Brett always tends to try and force things when pressure is on and if the defense plays the way they have been playing.he could feel them coming.

BTW I have NEVER been a Farve fan and would enjoy seeing him hit the turf often (Nice if Ware did it a couple times himself)

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Vikings were praying for Eagles to win. They DO NOT want to match up against the Cowboys. This should be a good game but Cowboys win.

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Vikings were praying for Eagles to win. They DO NOT want to match up against the Cowboys. This should be a good game but Cowboys win.
You'll eat those words:lol

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
I think its a pretty even match-up, although I am a die-hard 'Boys fan. Unless the Vikings can figure out how to stop Dallas's passing game (assuming Romo brings his arm) I am thinking the Cowboys win by 10. But I may be slightly biased!!

Go Cowboys!! :cheers

·
Banned
8,628 Posts
Cowboys are going eat shit on this one. Favre playing in the dome and not have to worry about the cold. Dallas is done. If Dallas does pull this out of their ass and win I think they will go all the way and then lose to the AFC.:punk

·
Registered
343 Posts
I live in Arlington and i have to say that i am most definitely not a fan of the cowboys. I hope the vikings beat the brakes off the cowboys.

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Ok I got to get in on this one. Both teams have pretty much the same problems, QB not that steady. They are either on thier game or not at all. When it comes to the it I give it to Dallas. They are able to keep the Vikings on thier heals and I think thats what is going to make this game for them.

Its going to come down to the Dallas defense. Brett does have a problem when the pressure is on he trys to push it to far and the defence of Dallas will be there to pick off his forced passes. I can already see high turn overs in this game.

I just dont see the Vikings line holding Dallas back.

As for Romo, hes going to have to be on his A game at all times. There cant be any passes like last week.

There were to many ALMOST picks of his passes. If the Eagles would have better hands on defence I dont think the game would have been anywhere close to the way it turned out.

·
Banned
8,628 Posts
Ok I got to get in on this one. Both teams have pretty much the same problems, QB not that steady. They are either on thier game or not at all. When it comes to the it I give it to Dallas. They are able to keep the Vikings on thier heals and I think thats what is going to make this game for them.

Its going to come down to the Dallas defense. Brett does have a problem when the pressure is on he trys to push it to far and the defence of Dallas will be there to pick off his forced passes. I can already see high turn overs in this game.

I just dont see the Vikings line holding Dallas back.

As for Romo, hes going to have to be on his A game at all times. There cant be any passes like last week.

There were to many ALMOST picks of his passes. If the Eagles would have better hands on defence I dont think the game would have been anywhere close to the way it turned out.
The Eagles had problems on both sides of the game. Hell their receivers were having to stay into block just to keep McNabb from getting raped. I look for Petersen and Rice to have a hell of a game.

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
Cowboys are going eat shit on this one. Favre playing in the dome and not have to worry about the cold. Dallas is done. If Dallas does pull this out of their ass and win I think they will go all the way and then lose to the AFC.:punk
I'm just hoping Favre keeps up his long-time losing record against the 'Boys!! Defense is key and if they can keep Bret scrambling like they did McNabb, he will have a long night.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts