Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i know a lot of you guys are good at wheelies and i was looking for some indeapth instructions on clutching it up. i've tried to do it but just jerks me. I know i'm using improper technique. and would just like to get some pointers.

·
Registered
215 Posts
dont let off the throttle when you release the clutch and dont pull in the clutch so far

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
only use one finger and you should be pullin in the clutch just enough that your revs will rise. start off small though and increase the throttle a small amount everytime you try. take baby steps you dont want to loop it.
find a quiet road in the country or a empty parking lot dont be a squid.:cheers

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
At the very same time give it gas and pull in and release the clutch. Make sure your giving it gas all through the in/out of the clutch.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ahh I finally clutched one up! The best thing I can tell you is to get over the initial fear of how violently the wheel come up. I sucked at power wheelies, and find that clutching them are easier. Use 1 finger on the clutch, and the reason that you are jerking is because your not giving it enough throttle. So good luck and wear your gear!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.