Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, hopefully someone here can point me in a good place to start. I have a 1998 Suzuki GSX-R SRAD and sometime last night it got knocked over. I picked it back up and it started fine but I noticed the clutch wont fully disengage. I re-adjusted it at the clutch handle and it made no differnce; in fact when i went to squeeze the handle it just would reach a point and would not go in any further. I can tell it is partially disengaging but not fully. If i have it running in first gear with the clutch handle pulled in as far as it will go it wont stall but if i let off the front brake the bike will move forward. I had just been out riding all day yesturday with no problems at all. the bike did fall on the side opposite the kick stand ( the clutch side ) but the only parts that came in contact with the pavement were my frame sliders and my exhaust and there wasnt any noticeable damage to either as it just tipped over.

When I get home from work today I am going to take a look at it but I wanted to know if anyone had any advice on where to start.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts