Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey i bought a clutch lever off ebay and it looks like the one off my bike i have a k6 600 but my lever has a bushing or shaft that runs through that i can take out but the one from ebay doesnt and it just wobbles around when i put it on the place where the bolt goes through is about twice as thick on the factory lever so know im looking for another but all the ones is see on ebay dont have the shaft running through them, i was wanting some carbon levers or blue anodized but dont wanna get screwed again any help......... thanx:punk oh yeah the shaft running though the clutch is just like the brake.

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
blue anodized will only leave you with pazzo as an option. as for the cf levers i believe lockhart makes some but ican't really speak on the quality, price, etc as i don't carry them and haven't seen them in person. they are non adjustable though unlike the pazzo's

·
Registered
418 Posts
Pazzos from MotoMummy-

·
Registered
153 Posts
Definitely Pazzos and get them from Motomummy... guy ships the stuff so fast that you better be at your door waiting for the truck right after you complete the sale... i swear idk how you do it motomummy... free shipping and great prices A+++

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
paulutz59: we can't stock 100% of what we sell of course, but we do our best to stock the common items and as we grow we're stocking more and more. the goal? stock it all and ship super fast...problem is that too many places drop ship instead of stock stuff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.