Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
badass1000 said:
thank you rocking c. I will probably just drill the 3 out in the hub then. Great meeting you a couple weeks ago. Hope you got your bike figured out.
I might check with rob and go to the bremerton race. Hopefully have some things changed on the turbo bike by then.

perry.
you just drilled out the other 3 holes in the basket? What about the hub? Did you drill any more or just leave the 3 in the hub?

just the three in the basket then welded up the slipper cogs together.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Perry. You still have the 05 clutch basket in yours? What have you done to it and how is it holding up?

My 06 took out the clutch with only 2 trips to the drag strip. Put a new one in and it went out in one night of street racing. :hammer
My buddy was giving me shit on his 06 that he hadn't even adjusted it yet. half hour later he went to do some roll ons and his clutch went out.
We have a buddy though with a 05 and he drag races the hell out of his. High 1.6 sixtys on stock bike regeard and strap on the front. He raced it all last year and this year with no problems. :wtf

I am about to put a 01-04 clutch basket in it. I think I will give this a try (I forgot about it) before I put a 01-04 basket in it.
My 06 has a 1.40 60 ft no basket mod no clutch mod n stock motor run a Trac King clutches change 1 a season so maybe ryder error????

·
Likes to race old junk.
2,679 Posts
My 06 has a 1.40 60 ft no basket mod no clutch mod n stock motor run a Trac King clutches change 1 a season so maybe ryder error????
Seriously dude??
You're responding to a 16yr old thread...look at the dates before you post.
badass1000 hasn't been active on here since '14

21 - 23 of 23 Posts