Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yeah, was about 5 minutes away from the office and coming up to an intersection when some prick in an Explorer pulls out in front of me and of course he was courteous enough to pull out nice and wide so he could take up all off almost both lanes. Got on the binders nice and hard, fortunately for me (sarcasm) there was some moisture on the pavement. Rear end locked up and pitched the bike out almost to steering lock, at which point I stood up a bit to better control it and keep the front end point where it needed to be. Got off the brakes and the bike whipped back into line (this was all surprisingly controlled, credit much of it to the amazing bike I had underneath me). Pulled up alongside the jerk and looked right in his window, he was COMPLETELY oblivious. So I moved in front of him and gave him the 1 finger salute as I buzzed away.

Thanks for listening, just had to get that off my chest.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Re: Close call this morning on the way to work, wanted to sh

Yep- that does SUCK. It could be worse though, you escaped without scratch to your bike or your ass

I'll bet your face looked like your Avatar when that guy pulled out

·
Registered
472 Posts

Makes me want to carry a heavy metal object with which to hurl at these mutherfuckers that almost kill us with their carelessness

·
Registered
18 Posts

ignorance is bliss is all i can say to that ..

i myself like to get in front of someone that does that to me and i patiently wait for the right spot on the road and then will start smoking my tire in front of there car to blistert their car with rubber ..
It hurts the wallet from time to time , but I love the smell of burning rubber anyways , so it is really more of a statement then anything at all ..

·
Registered
472 Posts

ignorance is bliss is all i can say to that ..

i myself like to get in front of someone that does that to me and i patiently wait for the right spot on the road and then will start smoking my tire in front of there car to blistert their car with rubber ..
It hurts the wallet from time to time , but I love the smell of burning rubber anyways , so it is really more of a statement then anything at all ..
Rolling or standstill?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Good thing that you are allright..as for the ass hole????? I carry bolts, spark plugs etc.etc. whatever I can fit in my tank bag up front. Ride safe.
better yet.
carry a pocket knife...pull up on his passenger side and poke his tire...he wont know wut hit him..
btw..make sure you got that license plate flipped up and make a quick get away

·
Registered
79 Posts
Marbles My Friends, MARBLES. I have been doing this for a while now in Dallas Traffic. When you get screwed with on the road just start trickling marbles out of your left sided jacket pocket. They bounce right up into the window of the car behind you. This is especially useful with SUV's and Minivans. They seem to bounce just right.

Just remeber to have room to run. Most people will not hesitate to hit you while in a rage and just claim it was an accident.

Another good technique is to take off the passenger mirror. Slide back around and come up on the passenger side, as your passing just come down on the mirror with a solid hit and it will come right off. Don't swing out or miss, it will throw you off balance.

I tried the kicking in the door trick and though it does work, it pushes you too far over when you do it. It's a little more dangerous than above mentioned.

But the best of all is to remember their tags. Go home and look them up on www.publicdata.com. Then you can go pay them a visit in the middle of the night at their house. Usually people cool down enough by the time that they do this that they just forget about it. But every once in a while you get somebody really jacking with you that need to be taught a lesson.

·
Premium Member
73,386 Posts

i like the mirror trick myself. i also enjoy calmly telling them to look where the f*ck they are going after i have just taken their mirror off.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.