Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
clear tail light, fender chop

thank god that huge ass mud flap is gone !!! also removed the stock damper and installed the scotts....

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Re: clear tail light, fender chop

Bike looks sweet. How do you like that clear alternative?
I'm kind thinking about getting it.
I'm not crazy about how you mounted your plate.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts

looks great. The more and more I look at that bike, the better it looks. At first i think alot of people were like hell no its ugly...blah blah. Now, it grows on me more and more. Keep up the good work man. That blue chain was stock right?

·
Registered
505 Posts

Not diggin' the clear tailight, but to each his own! It's still hot as hell though...

·
Registered
380 Posts

Not diggin' the clear tailight, but to each his own! It's still hot as hell though...
I agree... it looks ok with a white tail section but i like the red.

·
Registered
535 Posts

I have the same CA tail light on my gixxer and it is alright. I wish now that I would have paid someone to reconfigure the LED board on the stock tail light to integrate the turn signals and spent the extra $120. But what's done is done and there is nothing I can do about that now!

The best thing to do with your plate is just mount it flush under the rear tail section with the bolt holes from the mud flap. It's high enough to see from behind but is as clean and smooth as a baby bottom!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.