Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want the LED turn signals in my 05 75- stock red tail light, think it would be easier to dismantle a lockhart and philips integrated taillight set, take out the led panel and replace it into my stock red tail light, i basically want the turnsignals in my brake light but minus the chrome (Clear alternatives) led signals and minus the clear tail light....any suggestions? tips?...i would think it would be pretty easy, take off the tail, take apart the stock assembly, replace it with the lockhart and philips set and go?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have a Clear Alternatives and love it! Fits perfect, looks good and its actually pretty bright. Took about 30 mins to install. $105 shipped to my door from their website.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have a Clear Alternatives and love it! Fits perfect, looks good and its actually pretty bright. Took about 30 mins to install. $105 shipped to my door from their website.

I am with him .................. I love mine as well then i did the greggs flushmounts

www.greggscustoms.com

·
Registered
505 Posts
The chrome clear alternative tail lights use RED and ORANGE LED's inside them. If you took the electronics out and put it inside your red stock tail light, it won't be visible because you'll have RED LED's behind a RED lens. Your stock LED's are white shining through the RED clear lens. Get it?!

·
Registered
815 Posts
The chrome clear alternative tail lights use RED and ORANGE LED's inside them. If you took the electronics out and put it inside your red stock tail light, it won't be visible because you'll have RED LED's behind a RED lens. Your stock LED's are white shining through the RED clear lens. Get it?!
+1

1 - 8 of 8 Posts