Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a lot of 89-92 parts for sale. gas tank (small dent and scratch) 91 head 91 cylinders pistons, con rods, stock cams, brake calipers, drive hubs, mid and lower panel, dyna 2000 ignition , tripple clamps, foot rest assy.,tank bra blk, All kinds of misc stuff. I need to make room will take res offers. Pete

·
Super Moderator
17,291 Posts
How much for the coils??

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
How much for the Dyna, Pete?
also have a swing arm pivot bolt for a 88-95 750 or 1100 laying around?
and an axle too?
-Karl

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have interest in the Dyna 2000 ignition coils let me know via pm if no one else takes, and how bout the cams. IS this stuff for a 750 or 1100 as my top end is 91 and if your cams are 91 but for an 1100 would they drop in to my top end ??

Sven

·
Registered
418 Posts
Any chance you have a rear fender/hugger and a fuse box for a '91 gixxer?? Lemme know..thanks

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Do you have any inverted forks? I want a set to bolt on to my 86 1100.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Robbo:
Any chance you have a rear fender/hugger and a fuse box for a '91 gixxer?? Lemme know..thanks<hr></blockquote>

I have a fuse box. the hugger, I think I have one.
are you going to bike week in Daytona? I will be there from the 3rd-10th I can bring them with me.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DevilDog:
Do you have any inverted forks? I want a set to bolt on to my 86 1100.<hr></blockquote>

I have a set of 98 forks w/ 91 750 clamps that will fit your bike. but you will need a srad front tire and you will not have a spedo.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the dyna ignition is almost new. the ignition was used for about 30 miles. the person that had it had a system in his bike. he was woking on the bike and droped the box on his battery. zap the box was bad. so he bought a new system and used it for one ride. all the parts besides the the box are brand new ( harness plate and bollts) the box is barly used. coils work perfect.dyna coils I forget the ohms but they were ordered with the dyna. I also have stock coils $300 inc. shipping

·
Registered
418 Posts
Heck ya I'll be at Daytona!!

Hey, that's great news on the fuse box and the hugger...let me know $$$ and how you'd like to hook up..
What kind of shape is the hugger in..tabs good,any scratches, etc..
Thanks!!

[ 02-18-2002: Message edited by: Robbo ]</p>

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will look for a hugger . If I dont have one I know my friend does.

Pete

·
Registered
763 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Pete1k:
I will look for a hugger . If I dont have one I know my friend does.

Pete
<hr></blockquote>

Pete,

Do you have nay exhaust systems or parts for a 1988 gsxr 750????
ALos do you have any pics of this stuff???

I am from Jacksonville, Florida nd will be in Daytona during the same time, so, I am interested in anythign you may have....

Thanks,

J.D.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Do you have a caliper stay/brace a 91-92 750?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by formula956:
Do you have a caliper stay/brace a 91-92 750?<hr></blockquote>

The aluminum bracket from the frame to the caliper? If thats the one that has been cut and put back together with a steal sleeve inside to adjust for a extended swing arm. If your interested let me know.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by J.D.:

Pete,

Do you have nay exhaust systems or parts for a 1988 gsxr 750????
ALos do you have any pics of this stuff???

I am from Jacksonville, Florida nd will be in Daytona during the same time, so, I am interested in anythign you may have....

The only exaust that I have is a 91 1100 vance & hines. If you want a pic of anything I can send one email or post it on the site if someone tells me how to.
Thanks,

J.D.
<hr></blockquote>

1 - 16 of 16 Posts