Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Not from the cicny area, but if you get down to the southern part, I would be interested in meeting up. Not many twisty roads in this area though, but scenery is nice on some of the roads.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
southeast is where that deals gap of ohio is supposed to be.....

and at least someone from stinkin Ohio replies

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I got directions for it somewhat, but I don't know how to get there. I know how you feel. Try being from down here, and no one around.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I live in eastgate, im allways up for going ridin. let me know i hook up with everyone and go for a ride.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey red05 I'm in Eastgate too! Over here off of summerside dr. I spent the day down at the Levee at the bike show. Put my 750 on the dyno
An early morning run would be nice some time. Cool weather and no traffic. We should stop talking here and get a date. I'll email ya racer313g and see if we can get something going.

we ought to all try and plan on going up to superbike weekend at mid-ohio 7/23. I may go up all weekend but at least will be there on Saturday. Any of you other guys make it?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I wish I could go, but no one around here wants to ride long distances. I am also getting ready to go into the Iron Workers union around here, and don't know when I am going to be free. Like stated before, I you all want to head south, hit me up and we all can ride together. Any of you all from Cincy area, ride 125 any? It comes out to 52W on my end, and is a few minutes from my house. If any ride it, hit me up and I will meet somewhere on it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You can count me in. I'm a new rider so I am not really ready for the twisties yet, but I'm always down to meat up and cruise! Plus, its always good to have a cabose on the twisties in case someone falls. Let me know! E-mail is the best!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
How often do you all head "south" towards southern ohio? I would be interested in joining up with a few to ride around, but there isn't many good roads my way. Would have to meet out 125 or some other road. 125 is a pretty good road from my end, fast and curvy for the most part. Hope you all get out. I know I am going to get out somewhere, just don't know where.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah 125 is a nice road. my wife and I rode out to ripley last week and it was a nice ride. I want to head that way one day then cross over into KY (Maysfield area maybe?) and then head back up toward cincy from KY side.... a bit drizzly here yet. hope it clears off in the next hour or two

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
You don't even have to head that far to go to KY. Come up 52 east, and it will take you to Portsmouth, or you can vear off at the second exit, then turn right out of the exit, and it takes you into KY. Maybe next time, you are heading this way, give me a call, and I will meet somewhere, and ride around for a little bit. 740-464-0385

1 - 20 of 22 Posts