Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Safe Happy Christmas All:chucksRide hard,but dont think u wont Bleed,cause u will if u:cursingup:scared Rember we still have TERRORIST:banghead Cheers Peter:cheersRTE38:eek:hmy Some 1 notice i put the red last:_001_tt2:

Attachments

·
The other OG
6,334 Posts
but red -rules pete , all the best for crissy and new year -2010 the start of new beginings so be ready for good things to happen

·
The other OG
6,334 Posts
ALL THE BEEWSSAT MARK_e oopps got it baacckktoo front , just joshin
have a good one mark_E

·
3,482 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone! And Santa....please please send more women to Guam:biggrin

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
merry xmas and a prosperous new year to all :cheers

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Marry/Happy Christmas,Chanukah,and Kwanza to everyone.

For all our military serving away from home, stay safe and all of out thoughts are with you no matter where you maybe or what you are being asked to do. For you to stand up when called and protect us here at home we all owe you. Just know that behind you are many and you are never alone.

Never worry about comming home with the win, politicians will always clam it from you. Just keep your head on and just come home.

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Merry Christmas to all. :cheers

I hope you and your families have plenty of health ,the rest is easy.

From the rodriguez Family.

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
Merry Christmas to one & all, just finished opening my goodys, hey I got a new wallet with cash.:biggrin
Look like a nice day, surpost to get to 24 deg C today:flipoff

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
God Jul !!

New phrase I learned over the holiday

The terrorist comment was a bit prophetic!
:nonoSo u live on what Wold ?
No wonder shit happens:hammer Cheers Peter:cheersRTE38:burnoutHope u dont work 4 Goverment:wtf

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
God Jul means Merry Christmas in Norwegian I believe. I was thinking a few oiler brothers from Norway would recognize that.

"Beware of terrorists" was prophetic (seeing the future) because a day later a terriorist tried to blow up an airliner in the US

Cheers and goodday son

1 - 20 of 21 Posts