Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weeks mail was full of fun new stuff.....finally got my pitbull stands, wave rotors, polished wheels and new tires...yay! Now i just need a bike with paint to make the pics look better!

so yummy...

more shiney stuff coming soon

·
Registered
209 Posts
Very nice... what's with the funky seat cover?

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Whats the story on your bike? Is it a stunt bike?

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha yeah its a stuntbike, reason for the furr on the seat is mostly cause i live in phoenix. Plus the furr is just more comfortable. The reason for the back seat not having it is a long story, just havent gotten around to redoing both seats..

·
Shaved Leg Hippie
124,243 Posts
Is this site still for gixxers? or anyone with a bike?
Unlike other sites, we don't discriminate.

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
nice bike..

but thats to the point where some sanding and a few rattle cans would make it look a hell of a lot better than leaving it like that.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah ive pondered just rattling it flat black, but the thing is i can get a smokin deal on paint, i just dont have the cash. I have the entire set prepped so i dont want to rattle it, then have to pay extra to have it all re primed and shit..

and for those of you flamming on the fact that its a honda and we're on gixxer....notice im not showing off the bike first off...2nd who the fuck cares?

·
Shaved Leg Hippie
124,243 Posts
GIXXER.COM........GIXXER.COM not H*nda.com.......GIXXER.COM
Anybody got a ban button for this asshat?

·
I <3 Item 9
13,426 Posts
nice rotors for a f-in stunt bike
where is your bar and cage

i warp too many rotors on my stunt bike to bother getting beauties like those, I've only got one rotor now as it is and a block of aluminum jammed inbetween the pads on the rotorless caliper
you just try rolling an endo with 1 rotor = impossible

I hear ya on getting another bike, that's what I did. My gixxer got the parts treatment and I got myself a trashed F4i... only problem is I kinda want to get parts for the F4i now too now that I am crashing a bit less

·
Registered
11,565 Posts
Is this site still for gixxers? or anyone with a bike?
It's about those that appreciate the gixxer, but why should we turn anyone that shares the same love for bikes? I could care less if we had hardley riders on here ... they still ride MOTORBIKES.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
nice rotors for a f-in stunt bike
where is your bar and cage

i warp too many rotors on my stunt bike to bother getting beauties like those, I've only got one rotor now as it is and a block of aluminum jammed inbetween the pads on the rotorless caliper
you just try rolling an endo with 1 rotor = impossible

I hear ya on getting another bike, that's what I did. My gixxer got the parts treatment and I got myself a trashed F4i... only problem is I kinda want to get parts for the F4i now too now that I am crashing a bit less
lol yeah, after the penny dropped on those things i wont be gettin too stupid with them...i have the other set of wheels so if i decide to go get silly ill just toss the other wheels on. But like i said before, i dont much care for stunt riding this pos so im probably just gonna clean it up and ride it on the street and pick up an f4 or f4i or something to really go stunt ride. I hate to say it but i liked stunt riding the f3 better then i do this thing..i dont know what it is..maybe cause i started on the f3? oh well.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts