Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some peeps to ride with. Love cruising downtown on the nice days and just buzzing around. I ride a 92 gixxer 750,and usualy have my girl with me on the back,so dont expect me to ride like a mad man :lol

Looking for people to ride with that dont mind cruising and enjoying the sites,and showing off thier bikes.

I live in Aurora,so if ur close and want to ride,hit me up via p/m,a post in here,or email [email protected]

Thanks for reading,
Dale :cheers

·
Needs Friends...
941 Posts
Im out anytime its nice. Hit me up sometime im in elk grove village. Not really west but northwest suburbs. Since I got my bike, Im always riding by myself. Did 6k miles in 3 months this year.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Im in Elk Grove too, 07 750 just grabbed it last week, Kev, whats your last name??? Pm me if you want, we may know each other hahah

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey all, I could really use your help. Does anyone know of anyone who does welding work on motorcycles?

The reason I ask is because I got tired of the gigantic can on my '05 GSXR 600, so I foolishly took it to a muffler shop and had them cut off the stock can and weld on an exhaust off of an '09. Well, I found out the hard way that you're not supposed to MIG weld these exhausts as the weld cracked, so now I need a good TIG welder to do it the right way. I need someone who can also remove the headers if need be since I can't get them off.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey GSXRK71000, It's getting pretty chilly but I will ride as long as it's above 37 degrees. Always looking forward to meeting new riders.

·
Needs Friends...
941 Posts
Re opening thread....

Ok well how about we plan a random day to go out this year. I again am from Elk Grove so im sure some of us can meet up and go for a cruise!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Re opening thread....

Ok well how about we plan a random day to go out this year. I again am from Elk Grove so im sure some of us can meet up and go for a cruise!
It's a little too cold for me to ride but once it hits the 50s, you will see me out on the streets. I'm down to meet up, hang out and cruise once the weather starts to ease up.

·
Dick/Vagina Embracer
2,945 Posts
I am as well, although I'm more in the southwest burbs, but work in downtown chicago.

·
Needs Friends...
941 Posts
That's fine. Just down for a ride maybe north or some good rural roads. We should do it this year. Meet somewhere in the middle and figure it out from there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
^ I'll be down to ride when the weather gets warm. I usually cruise the freeway/highways around chicagoland, but I'd be fine with whatever type of riding anyone is feeling.

·
Registered
264 Posts
sounds like a plan. I'm up by O'Hare. Once everybody gets their bikes out, lets coordinate. What about like a trip to Lake Geneva or something? I'm still new to the area so idk many good roads other than the local ones in the east burbs

·
Dick/Vagina Embracer
2,945 Posts
Keep an eye on CLSB, they do a few starved rock runs, and at least 1 geneva run a year.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts