Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I used to live in West Chicago but moved to Champaign last summer. Just bought a 2002 GSXR 750 today, but can't ride it until July because of my accident in March. Some car ran over my body and pinned me under the car. Broke some bones, had some surgeries, but doing ok. I come up to the suburbs sometimes. I'll let you know.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I used to live in West Chicago but moved to Champaign last summer. Just bought a 2002 GSXR 750 today, but can't ride it until July because of my accident in March. Some car ran over my body and pinned me under the car. Broke some bones, had some surgeries, but doing ok. I come up to the suburbs sometimes. I'll let you know.

howd that happen..? hope you recover quick! weather has been real good for riding..

·
Registered
279 Posts
Joliet checkin in. I ride up by Naperville river walk. Havn't been to streets in Schaumburg in about a year thou.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Me and Chitown600 get together sometimes. And there are about 3 other people that come out too.

Southside of chicago area.

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
We haven't made a planned trip to Starved Rock yet this year.....

Road trip!

·
Registered
303 Posts
I remember last year when everyone passed me on I-55 on their way to Starved Rock. I cried the whole way to work. How about the first weekend in September? Still warm, not cold and enough in advance to plan. And, I live right where I-55 and I-80 meet up. So the city guys can stop at my place for a break before headin up there. September 3 sound like a plan???

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.